Break Week Why do people think Luffy and Nami will end up together?

Will Nami and Luffy be a couple by the EOS?

• Total voters
Luffy and Nami ain't getting together.

Luffy going to nut inside Hancock and leave her pregnant thus curing her of her love sickness as she'll have a baby to look after and then Luffy going to go rolling with the crew again.

:arnoling:

I don't see them as a romantic couple, but they will have to continue the adventure until Nami has the full map of the world, doesn't she :happinesspunch:

Not like I care much about ships, but anyway this is what I think

1. Luffy x Hancock? IDK Hancock is too old
2. Zoro x Tashigi or Hiyori
3. Nami x ?? IDK to be honest, I'll just throw Coby in here for the lulz
4. Ussop x Kaya
5. Sanji x Pudding? I hope not, Pudding sucks.
6. Chopper x some raindeer or raindeer mink.
7/8. Robin x Franky
9. Brook x nobody, he's a dead skeleton
10. Jinbe x ?? Some random mermaid I guess.

No, it is. Hancock wants to get married, Luffy says no. It was an outright refusal. That's how it works. Forget about that couple.
lmao, how mentally challenged are you?

If your mom asks if you want some a burger, and you say you don't like burger. That somehow means that you don't like eating anything or just don't like burger?

You brainlet, Luffy just says he doesn't want to get married. He never says that won't be with Hancock. That's why Hancock doesn't give up or react as if Luffy broke her heart, because all he says that he doesn't want marriage.

lmao, how mentally challenged are you?

If your mom asks if you want some a burger, and you say you don't like burger. That somehow means that you don't like eating anything or just don't like burger?

You brainlet, Luffy just says he doesn't want to get married. He never says that won't be with Hancock. That's why Hancock doesn't give up or react as if Luffy broke her heart, because all he says that he doesn't want marriage.
You are the only mentally challenged here. In your case, the burger is Hancock, which means that Luffy said he would rather eat something else, in other words be with someone else, but not with Hancock. For Hancock, being with Luffy means getting married, but Luffy says he doesn't want to get married. He also didn't give any other options, which means that Luffy won't be with Hancock, and you're just looking for excuses for his refusal, tweaking the translation to suit yourself.

You are the only mentally challenged here. In your case, the burger is Hancock, which means that Luffy said he would rather eat something else, in other words be with someone else, but not with Hancock. For Hancock, being with Luffy means getting married, but Luffy says he doesn't want to get married. He also didn't give any other options, which means that Luffy won't be with Hancock, and you're just looking for excuses for his refusal, tweaking the translation to suit yourself.
Luffy saying he doesn't want to get married at all should pretty much end any idea of Luffy and Boa being together. Like you can't even get a moral victory with Luffy just marrying Boa for something stupid like a feast. Luffy isn't just going to develop romantic feelings for her or reveal that he's had romantic feelings all along.