Future Events Why do people think Sanji will fight Avalo Pizarro

Who will Sanji fight in the BBP

• Total voters
made a list recently on how top 8 of each powerhouse crew in the world would look like and for me the Blackbeard original 5 are so much weaker than the ones he got from Impel down which gave him the auto boost to be an Emperor

these lineups makes the most sense matchup wise and portrayal wise
What are you smoking burgess vs Brook makes no sense make it atleast lafitte
Post automatically merged:

No. Navigator vs Navigator. West vs East.
Laffitte snuck into marejois with Sengoku and everyone there Nami is never going to reach that level

Pizarro will face brook

Cause he fits Sanji the most so far. North Blue and royalty. He also seems to be more major than the others.

Lafiette is fighting Nami. It’ll be a corrupt sheriff from West Blue who’s a navigator against the cat burglar from East Blue who’s a navigator.
Nami will never reach that level laffitte will atleast face brook

Yamato is not a nakama :goatasure:

She is chill , the SH needs her strength cause rn they are really underpowered as a crew

Swap Yamato with Nami and Franky vs Burgess

Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Sanji vs Pizzaro or Vasco Shot
Jinbei vs Pizzaro or Vasco
Franky vs Burgess
Brook vs Laffite
Nami vs Catrina
Usopp vs Van Augur
Chopper vs Doc Q
Carrot x Momo (Zuneisha) x Yamato vs. Sanjuan Wolf
Robin vs Kuzan
also potentially Smoker vs Kuzan

Catrina for Nami because Oda said she attacks and kills beautiful women or whatever. Def a nami fight incoming

Also gotta swap Fuji and Kizaru for the Marines. No way Sanji would fight Fuji while Zoro fights Kizaru. Plus Fuji>Kizaru imo

Nami will not and will never fight someone that's strong enough to be a level 6 Impel down criminal , like i get it ppl wanna matchups and things that are "parralel'd" but so far in this story there's nothing that indicates that Nami/Robin/Chopper are competent fighters especially vs New World opponents

That being said that's why i added Yamato to the mix (or carrot whatever) cause the SH need a strong female fighter

Also why you took my list as exact 1 to 1 matchups top to bottom ? that's so confusing lmao i just ranked the top 8 fighters of each crew , i didn't say these were the matchups and u went to matching up Fuji and Zoro like why :choppawhat:

Laffitte is 2nd in command (Chief of Staff) of BB crew
obviously Sanji is going to fight him
Alright so first by your logic Second in Command is Shiryu so Sanji is fighting Shiryu and Zoro is fighting Burgess , k

What are you smoking burgess vs Brook makes no sense make it atleast lafitte

again it's not matchups , this is just how i see the power of the crews rn ... by the time they meet BB's crew Brook and Franky are probably knocked down and Usopp up or someone new

She is chill , the SH needs her strength cause rn they are really underpowered as a crew

Nami will not and will never fight someone that's strong enough to be a level 6 Impel down criminal , like i get it ppl wanna matchups and things that are "parralel'd" but so far in this story there's nothing that indicates that Nami/Robin/Chopper are competent fighters especially vs New World opponents

That being said that's why i added Yamato to the mix (or carrot whatever) cause the SH need a strong female fighter

Also why you took my list as exact 1 to 1 matchups top to bottom ? that's so confusing lmao i just ranked the top 8 fighters of each crew , i didn't say these were the matchups and u went to matching up Fuji and Zoro like why :choppawhat:

Alright so first by your logic Second in Command is Shiryu so Sanji is fighting Shiryu and Zoro is fighting Burgess , k

again it's not matchups , this is just how i see the power of the crews rn ... by the time they meet BB's crew Brook and Franky are probably knocked down and Usopp up or someone new
I’m not sure why you put auger over laffitte given laffitte’s marejois feat while all auger has done (correct me if I’m wrong) is hoot birds from far away. Other than being level 6 nothing indicates laffite is one of the 2 weakest members

I’m not sure why you put auger over laffitte given laffitte’s marejois feat while all auger has done (correct me if I’m wrong) is hoot birds from far away. Other than being level 6 nothing indicates laffite is one of the 2 weakest members
there's no real reason , all the BBP that are OG aka not from Impel down are a wash to me ... Burgess and Auger came in first so i put them also it looked nice to put Auger in front of Usopp as snipers

Do we even know what Pizzaro’s official position is on the Blackbeard pirates?
the only thing we know he's commander of the 4th ship