Le Fishe Thread Why do Sanji fans like to say post time skip writing is bad, but they can't admit the same thing for WCI

Doggo moves this to ground floor so it can't hurt his feeling anymore
we'll see zoro parents story in the last arc (aka the most important arc)
No zolos father you will never see
Post automatically merged:

we'll see zoro parents story in the last arc (aka the most important arc)
Zolo is to irrelevant for the story he only fights and dont forget sanji>zolo sanji let the seraphim fly away and zolo dont even know what the seraphims are

I only enjoyed until FI tbh. After that there were just few things I liked but overall I started feeling this series is done for me.

It's not bad. Aside from FI's gag turned into a plot point (now THAT I hate, gags should stay gags...)

Sanji taken out of any post-TS arcs after that would destroy the story, showing his importance and no not just as a tool since it still depended on his own personality to do so. Fights won or loss don't really matter because:

PH: No Sanji, no Kin'emon, no Zou, no Wano. It could be argued that Luffy would have still met Momo and helped him, but would Kin'emon have survived up to that point? Cut up and spread? Sanji had to rescue a piece of him from the toxic river, so chances are no. And without the samurai, maybe Zou would have trusted them bringing Momo back, but it would have came with a lot of misunderstandings and misconceptions. Also, no Sanji, no saving Tashigi and the others, G-5 gets stoned, and without the extra medical help some of the kids die.

Dressrosa: No Sanji, no Viola. While it could be argued she'd later hear about Luffy and trust him through her skill of overhearing the island, it probably would have been far too late for that and Luffy isn't likely going to be working with someone who killed a friend. Also, Nami, Chopper, and Brook would have been sliced and diced by strings while Law was busy, even if that was a loss for Sanji it was enough of a diversion tactic to give Law time and in Sanji's defense he didn't know Doffy's power only Law did at that point who didn't bother to shout it till after.

Zou: No Sanji splitting off from DR, all of Zou dies, the remaining samurai (because remember Kin'emon is dead at this point) get killed, poneglyph is taken by Jack if he finds it after burning everything. MAYBE Nami, Brook and Chopper somehow escape BMs ship and get to Zou in time, but they have to get passed Jack's men, and then would they have even left DR without one of the stronger ones to go with?

WCI: No Sanji, no arc, no poneglyph. No potential allies to come back in the war (Possibly Pudding, Germa, etc.)

Wano: Probably no Wano given samurai are dead and only have Momo at this point, but if Wano, no Sanji, Momo dies.

But let's talk about how Post time skip Sanji isn't last minute saves like pre-timeskip some more. A loss isn't a loss if someone is saved, because that was the point of the action to begin with. Not to win. Fishman Island is the only one you have ANY argument for and I will concede on it.

Because WCi is the best Post Timeskip has been able to create.

It had tension, serious character moments, made the emperors look like serious forces of nature, and made major and minor characters actually important with awesome moments for everyone.

And then immediately comes wano to take a shit on everything. WCI aged like wine