Questions & Mysteries Why do we roast anyone who says anything positive about One Piece?

Just recently I saw some dude, write 10 page long essay, now that is some dedication anyways, I would just give one or two sentences to chatGPT and tell it to convert it into paragraphs, but anyways point is dude took long as time to write a Long ass essay telling us why Luffy's Gear 5th is a great power up.

I am not the biggest Luffy fan, that is no secret, I am not even the littlest of Luffy fan tbh, but point is we can disagree with the dude, but why shit on him?

Are we really trying to be polar opposite of Reddit where you get shit on and ridiculed if you say anything negative about One piece?

Because in a world where toxicity rules, positivity is seen as a weakness.

Its our job to show that it is the opposite and end toxicity.

Just recently I saw some dude, write 10 page long essay, now that is some dedication anyways, I would just give one or two sentences to chatGPT and tell it to convert it into paragraphs, but anyways point is dude took long as time to write a Long ass essay telling us why Luffy's Gear 5th is a great power up.

I am not the biggest Luffy fan, that is no secret, I am not even the littlest of Luffy fan tbh, but point is we can disagree with the dude, but why shit on him?

Are we really trying to be polar opposite of Reddit where you get shit on and ridiculed if you say anything negative about One piece?
My bro just broke character :steef:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Because C4N is obnoxious furry

Maybe because G5

- is an unearned powerup that Luffy took for granted instead of created or built up himself during a long-term invention

- cheap way for Luffy to lose his underdog status against Emperors since the fruit is already a god-tier fruit. Rubber should be weak but Luffy carried it by innovating so creatively? No, the fruit is god so it carries Luffy instead, har har.

- is a bloated powerup after Oda didnt even emphasize Luffy's growth after WCI even when he already got so much powerups regarding CoA-CoO-CoC. A god fruit being awakened rendered those powerups obsolete and meaningless

- even after all that, still didnt stop Oda's fetish from humiliating Luffy in combat or powerlevel

- etc etc