Why do you feel curious about the person above you?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because he is best boy. Best personality + Best fighting style = D Sanji's favourite anime character.

How did you become mod ?
Known Bogard since a Naruto forum in 2013, and we were always friendly despite his bad taste in characters. A year ago he said he was making a forum and sarcastically told me I'd mod it for him. So, here I am.

How did you discover One Piece?

Known Bogard since a Naruto forum in 2013, and we were always friendly despite his bad taste in characters. A year ago he said he was making a forum and sarcastically told me I'd mod it for him. So, here I am.

How did you discover One Piece?
Wow. Thats quite the backstory. Plus Bogard likes Luffy so I see what you mean:pepeke:

I got into anime because of my friends. At first I used to tease them for watching it. I only knew of Dragon Ball Z and thought it was a show of martians ( Piccolo). My friend let me play a demo of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and I thought it was pretty cool...so I got into Naruto. A few months later my other friend told me to try OP sayings its an amazing show. I asked who would be my fav, he said not to pick Zoro since it was his fave....I asked is their someone else cool. Then he introduced me to Lord Sanji sama. And I got into OP pretty easily.

How did you get into OP ?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
A friend of mine, years ago on a Naruto forum, started calling me that. It sounds better than any other alternatives so it stuck.

What about Perona do you like so much?
I love Perona for her design, the pink hair and the gothic Lolita style. Also, her love for cute things like Kumashi who is such an adorable bear. Her interactions with Zoro also seems straight out of a rom com and most of all, the df is awesome, to be able to make people kneel in front of her and also the ability to fly...I’ll stop here even tho I can write a whole essay on how amazing Perona is lmao

Hmm... @Chrono I saw on your profile that you live in England, how is the weather over there?

I love Perona for her design, the pink hair and the gothic Lolita style. Also, her love for cute things like Kumashi who is such an adorable bear. Her interactions with Zoro also seems straight out of a rom com and most of all, the df is awesome, to be able to make people kneel in front of her and also the ability to fly...I’ll stop here even tho I can write a whole essay on how amazing Perona is lmao

Hmm... @Chrono I saw on your profile that you live in England, how is the weather over there?
Bipolar lol. Its always whatever weather I dont want. And it switchs up anytime it wants.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You are a programmer/programming major irl correct? What sparked an interest in programming for you?
I studied CS and am currently employed as a dev. When I was young and foolish, I noticed that a lot of self made billionaires were from tech, and I wanted to be the next Zuck. :catsalute:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why did you stop posting razors?
Went through some personality changes, became a little less arrogant, less narcisisstic, and less passive aggressive. I guess making appeals to some objective reasoning standard doesn't sound so appealing anymore (and isn't really that useful in convincing folks to change their opinion). Occam's razor didn't stop applying, I just stopped thinking that appealing to it was the best debating strategy.

I'm also less invested in OP (and also plain lazier) now.

What is your New Year's resolution that you've been keeping for the last few years?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What is your New Year's resolution that you've been keeping for the last few years?
Distancing myself from my family and GF for a couple of years to work on self-improvement.

Resume my studies(Quit UG to financially support our family)

Read a lot of books

Choose a career path that I enjoy doing

Earn enough to take care of everyone who relies on me