Why do you love One Piece?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
You only like One Piece because of Zoro:seriously::datas:
I mainly care for the conclusion of Zoro's story, but even that wouldn't have been enough to keep me reading it if I hadn't joined WG. I had dropped OP before I signed up, but OP was so popular here I ended up picking it again.

I've been in this fandom for a few years now, but the first time I saw OP it was on TV and I thought it was funny. Later when I tried to get into anime I even put it in my list for the anime I wanted to watch. After two or three smaller series I chose to then start watching this long time project, and fell in love with the humor and characters instantly.

The characters are all fantastically unique and have those certain characteristics that just make them loveable. Zoro getting lost all the time, Namis love for money, etc. They are all knit together into this big world which has amazing world building and is still yet growing day by day with new knowledge. What makes everything so great is that you get the feeling the world has a life of its own. You see cover stories with characters that appeared throughout the story and what they are up to nowadays. You follow a pirate crew while others have their own ambitions and plans, which get smashed and beaten down by the Strawhats. You read a piece of art that has the "bad side" as main cast but they are so much better than those who believe to do good, the marines. Following a boy just wanting to live his dreams and pursue them emits a great positive message to everyone reading it.

There's so many reasons why I enjoy One Piece, from the art, to the characters, the subtle hints and foreshadowings, the world building, the story itself and those unpredictable yet understandable plot twists that make you excited and hyped for what's to come.

And of course the community, that people are open for discussion and invest their time and daily life to analyse and discuss about theories and possible plots and what's going to happen or why something happened as it happened.

It is a great experience and though it is such a long time running series which makes people often take a detour around it, it's absolutely worth it investing the time into it for a good experience.