Controversial Why does the anime fandom go crazy whenever a woman gets confirmed to be lesbian or bisexual

It's over for the human males. We really are pathetic 😭 how y'all falling this low?
I remember putting on my discord bio that historia x farmer-kun is canon. The shippers got me banned but the really aggressive ones where the ones who said she was lesbian.....they sent me death threats saying I gotta remove it

It's over for the human males. We really are pathetic 😭 how y'all falling this low?
I remember putting on my discord bio that historia x farmer-kun is canon. The shippers got me banned but the really aggressive ones where the ones who said she was lesbian.....they sent me death threats saying I gotta remove it
It's so sad. Then again that is what happens when your entire identity revolves around sexuality.

Losers that have their entire life dedicated to SEX.
Literally thirsty adults with brain stuck at their teenage years because lack of social skills and being absolute losers.
Also they project themselves on these characters thinking that if the characters are cool they are too, not different from any fanbase like Z boys, assmiral fans and similar.
I experienced a similar thing recently with a weird fanboy who said that he still only likes Goku as an adult, even though he acts like he's 13, only because he thinks Goku is 'latino-coded and asexual-coded, even saying that he can't enjoy a character unless he sees himself in them. I mean Goku is clearly chinese-inspired and based on Son Wukong, but I don't understand why a character has to be your nationality and sex thing for you to like them.

Defining their whole identity on superficial traits and not being able to like a character unless they share these traits feels shallow. What matters is that a character is cool and likeable because of who they are, not because you want them to be you, or at least the group label you treat as your identity.

Defining their whole identity on superficial traits and not being able to like a character unless they share these traits feels shallow. What matters is that a character is cool and likeable because of who they are, not because you want them to be you, or at least the group label you treat as your identity.
Facts. Some shippers got me banned cuz I put on my bio historia and farmer-kun is canon, the lesbian shippers sent me death threats πŸ’€

Most anime fans are liberal cucks?
honestly don't know, I think a bunch of anime fans or alt right, or hardcore woke cucks, but also a bunch aren't extreme
so you have these two groups hating it or going crazy for it while are the rest just don't care

How? I won't deny that girl x girl is hot but why the hell would you waste your time simping and glazing a lesbian 2d female drawing?
But but every girls are good :josad:

If you want a serious answer for your thread, then it's simple : two (or more) girls being together and doing their stuffs is indeed "hot" but you ain't gonna witness anything or be in the first row. No one with normal minds will accept it.

2D or 3D or even po*** give to the people who wanna watch it the entire scene and fullfill their needs.

Literally a waste of time
If you go by that way then I can also say why you are spending your time here, be in forum with randoms dudes/girls to talk about a drawing or 2D manga ? You are interested about it because you need to fullfill yours imaginations and your needs. Simple suzaku-chan!