Speculations Why doesn’t Kizaru have a 4B bounty?

No he won't. Lol 😂 Kuzan not going to have a 3 billion flat bounty
If Kuzan didn’t have a 3B bounty, I’m pretty sure Oda would have just revealed it with the Admirals and Garp’s.
Post automatically merged:

Garp, the most decorated marine in history had 3 bil CG bounty, so Kizaru obv was not gonna sniff that as far as CG bounties are concerned.

4 bill is way too much for a rounded rank based bounty. Entry lvl Yonkou bounty was 2.2 Bill. So 3 bill flat for Admiral rank for CG especially is solid.
Let’s be honest. Teach only had a 2.2B bounty because Oda hadn’t decided he wanted to give the others 4B+ bounties. Teach did literally nothing at all, except capture Moria, between his 2.2B bounty reveal and his 3.998B bounty reveal. I doubt the WG gave him and bounty raise at all for capturing Moria, let alone a 1.7B bounty raise. Oda just blatantly retconned the bounty because he realized it was too low

'Cause Admirals aren't the "captain" of the Marines. That's Akainu.

Even Akainu would be 3B if he ain't the Fleet Admiral.

3B Bounty for Admirals is individual bounty and can only be compared with Mihawk's on the pirate side.

Mihawk Top 1

:finally::finally::finally:

Not to ruin anyone's parade but Kizaru should be the one with the lowest bounty among the 3 OG's for one simple reason: he will only act with orders. If he don't have a order to fuck you up, chances are you can escape if you're smart.
Using eggehead as a example, akainu would have killed everyone that he met (including civilians), kuzan would freeze everyone just because its easier and then fought Luffy/zoro.
In terms of danger he is very low on the escale. To the point of being compared with frauds like Fuji.

If Kuzan didn’t have a 3B bounty, I’m pretty sure Oda would have just revealed it with the Admirals and Garp’s.

Let’s be honest. Teach only had a 2.2B bounty because Oda hadn’t decided he wanted to give the others 4B+ bounties. Teach did literally nothing at all, except capture Moria, between his 2.2B bounty reveal and his 3.998B bounty reveal. I doubt the WG gave him and bounty raise at all for capturing Moria, let alone a 1.7B bounty raise. Oda just blatantly retconned the bounty because he realized it was too low
Kuzan not admiral.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But Admiral fans cope about how the only reason why the New Yonko are in the 3B bounty range instead of the 4B bounty range is because the OG Yonko are more established pirates.
The more and more time goes by, the more I am convinced that Yonko fans absolutely just cannot read, anything lmfao.

I think it’s quite interesting that Yonko fans literally never represent Admiral fan arguments correctly while Admiral fans absolutely never straw men Yonko fans because their actual arguments are that hilariously easy to refute lol.

The New Yonko clearly aren’t in the 4B bounty range because they aren’t quite as strong as the OG Yonko. But Admiral fans cope about how the only reason why the New Yonko are in the 3B bounty range instead of the 4B bounty range is because the OG Yonko are more established pirates.

Going by this logic, Kizaru has no excuses for not being worth 4B bounty. He’s been an Admiral for even longer than Shanks has been a Yonko. So why doesn’t his resume warrant a 4B bounty?
Buggy is a poor pirate that owns debt to people he should not fuck with.

Just look at BB’s bounty. Why give him a bounty that is as close to 4B as you can get (3.998B), but not quite there? Why not just give him a flat 4B bounty? Oda is sending the message that Teach is getting very close to that level, but not quite there
Isn't it for pun?
Blackbeard's new bounty is 3.996 Billion Berries

3 is San
9 is Ko
6 is Roku

Blackbeard's bounty reads as San kokoro(ku) which means 3 Hearts/Souls.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Kizaru had a bigger bounty than Luffy, it would imply he was stronger than Luffy and Luffy is the underdog. By having equal bounties, they now appear on an even playing field.

It's a very simple writing technique, similar to why Luffy is normal sized and every antagonist he faces is typically double his height.

Remember, the World Government wants there to be a Yonko system. The increase came after he started making moves around the World. Prior to that, he spent two years taking over Whitebeard's territories, and establishing himself as a Yonko. For those two years, he wasn't being a massive threat. He was doing what the World Government wants, by becoming a Yonko. Whatever he's doing now that he's on the move, the WG has taken notice, and adjusted his Bounty accordingly.

Just look at BB’s bounty. Why give him a bounty that is as close to 4B as you can get (3.998B), but not quite there? Why not just give him a flat 4B bounty? Oda is sending the message that Teach is getting very close to that level, but not quite there
very simple by passage of time and doing more evil shit yonko bounty will also increase BB was one and had a bounty increase and probably will have one more Luffy is one and will have at least another increase
Shanks, Kaido BM and WB's bounty probably wasn't above 4B when they become an Emperor but over time they get more power (more ally and underling ) and territory and did more crazy shit

Garp, the most decorated marine in history had 3 bil CG bounty, so Kizaru obv was not gonna sniff that as far as CG bounties are concerned.

4 bill is way too much for a rounded rank based bounty. Entry lvl Yonkou bounty was 2.2 Bill. So 3 bill flat for Admiral rank for CG especially is solid.
also CG bounty system is very simple 1star = 100m and 1crown = 1b and is base on Rank and Fame unlike WG system that has bounty from 0 beli (BB's first bounty) to 5+bil and is base of overall danger to WG

Last edited: