Powers & Abilities Why don’t people value future sight?

A powerup is only as strong as the person using it, fodder Boa Marigold has ACoA and Yamato who isn't a top tier has ACoC, characters with future sight losing doesn't make it a shit powerup.
Yamato is a solid low top tier above Kidd and Law. Lmao.

Yeah because the issue with Kaido wasn't that Luffy couldn't hit him, the issue was that his attacks didn't do damage, obviously future sight wouldn't help with that.
Exactly.

I didn't say Katakuri > every YC1 because he has future sight you fucking clown.
You ain't denying it either lmao.
My whole quote started with deny the very idea about it.
Instead of qouting that , that it's wrong.
You qoute me for pointing out his dumb logic with sarcasm.
:ihaha::ihaha:
It's literal common sense roger and WB were haki monster they would have it.
But FS ain't the reason why they are top tiers.

AdCoO will never be the reason that anyone be Top tier.
I did, and still do lol
There ya go lmao.
Keep ignoring him because it supports your agenda lmao.

Running away again:luffylaugh:
Running away from what?
Give me a valid debate lmao.
Cry about it ain't a debate.

Awakening + CoC + FS. Doesn't deal with King abilities at all.

Zoro destroys Kata hard with judt ryou let alone KoH.

Mf cunt doesnt even have a life , trying provoke me after getting proved wrong everywhere.
Post automatically merged:

Lmfaooo CoC & Awakening lets Kata "portrayal diff" the other YC1 but when it comes to Doflamingo... none of these matter 😂
Agenda my blud.
Mf cunt would go anything length downplay a fuckin fictional character and the fact this dude is an adult surprises me. He needs to get a life lmao. Keeping zoro rent free in his head ain't gonna help him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You've got a selective reading issue

And besides, Doflamingo isn't a YC1 and Katakuri's feats shit on Doflamingo's, the two aren't comparable
No squealing away from this one. When every YC1 has a "special gimmick" (Fs, Phx Regen, Lunarian flames), you bring up Kata's CoC & Awakening and claim it "portrayal diffs".

And at the same time, you'd downplay Doffy beneath the likes of Cracker (no CoC/no Awakening) and Jack (not even a single named move lmfao).

This isnt about how or whether Doffy compares to Kata. It's about how your own standards for Powerlevels flip flop depending on the character you debate, like the braindead Yanker you are.

No squealing away from this one. When every YC1 has a "special gimmick" (Fs, Phx Regen, Lunarian flames), you bring up Kata's CoC & Awakening and claim it "portrayal diffs".

And at the same time, you'd downplay Doffy beneath the likes of Cracker (no CoC/no Awakening) and Jack (not even a single named move lmfao).

This isnt about how or whether Doffy compares to Kata. It's about how your own standards for Powerlevels flip flop depending on the character you debate, like the braindead Yanker you are.
No, what I said was Katakuri having Awakening + CoC + future sight portrayal diffs the other YC1, I get that you're a completely deluded Doflamingo wanker and thus any opportunity you see to wank him higher is immediately pounced upon, but come on man, it isn't that hard to read four words.

Katakuri, King and Marco are YC1, they're a group that we compare to each other, Katakuri has the superior portrayal in said group, Doflamingo is entirely fucking irrelevant here.

Nah you're just making false equivalences, Katakuri and Doflamingo are not the same, no matter how much you desperately wish they are.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, what I said was Katakuri having Awakening + CoC + future sight portrayal diffs the other YC1, I get that you're a completely deluded Doflamingo wanker and thus any opportunity you see to wank him higher is immediately pounced upon, but come on man, it isn't that hard to read four words.

Katakuri, King and Marco are YC1, they're a group that we compare to each other, Katakuri has the superior portrayal in said group, Doflamingo is entirely fucking irrelevant here.

Nah you're just making false equivalences, Katakuri and Doflamingo are not the same, no matter how much you desperately wish they are.
Increasing the font size so that your blind ass maybe stands a better chance at reading.
This isnt about how or whether Doffy compares to Kata. It's about how your own standards for Powerlevels flip flop depending on the character you debate,

Increasing the font size so that your blind ass maybe stands a better chance at reading.

If Doflamingo had Awakening + CoC + future sight and didn't have the feats of a fucking YC3 unlike Katakuri then maybe you'd have a point, but that's not the case.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

If Doflamingo had Awakening + CoC + future sight and didn't have the feats of a fucking YC3 unlike Katakuri then maybe you'd have a point, but that's not the case.
And yet when comparing Doffy to that Biscuit Bum, the fact that Doffy has CoC & Awakening doesnt give him superior portrayal, yet the same gives Kata the portrayal edge over King/Marco, amirite?
:cryabit:

And yet when comparing Doffy to that Biscuit Bum, the fact that Doffy has CoC & Awakening doesnt give him superior portrayal, yet the same gives Kata the portrayal edge over King/Marco, amirite? :milaugh:
Cracker feat diffs Doflamingo, he doesn't portrayal diff him like Katakuri does the other YC1.

And again, Katakuri, Marco and King are part of a group, portrayal is a useful way of determing how characters rank within a group, what group are Cracker and Doflamingo part of?