why don’t women love me?

Well, we shouldn’t normalize it. I remember when I first joined the forum and one of the first things I ever read on here was that Kinyagi got banned for something. Apparently he gets banned on a routine basis?

Something needs to change, right?
The idiots on this forum encourage his mentally ill behavior and lack awareness.
Kinyagi is not funny, he needs help and people should stop making fun of him.

The idiots on this forum encourage his mentally ill behavior and lack awareness.
Kinyagi is not funny, he needs help and people should stop making fun of him.
That might be one of the most professional things I’ve ever seen you say…! :catsweat:

I agree. Some people seem to like engaging in posts like this for some reason and poke fun at them, but what‘s going on behind the screen?

We can only “feel” so much through text. Anything else is up to assumption.

Well, we shouldn’t normalize it. I remember when I first joined the forum and one of the first things I ever read on here was that Kinyagi got banned for something. Apparently he gets banned on a routine basis?

Something needs to change, right?
People are out here being racist borderline saying the n word and they only get a warning. These terms of service aren't really enforced.

People are out here being racist borderline saying the n word and they only get a warning. These terms of service aren't really enforced.
Uhhhh…

Sounds like we need more mods?

The forum isn’t insanely active during break weeks so I don’t see why rules can’t be enforced as they should be. Is it just the lack of caring/interest?

If we ban people more often when they need to be then perhaps less things will go awry... or people will get so paranoid that they won’t want to talk.

But that shouldn’t happen unless a mod were to become “trigger-happy”.

Kinyagi what the fuck lol. This man legit needs to be permanently sentenced to Udon.
This thread is a parody of Bob’s incel rants
Post automatically merged:

Kinyagi, are you okay?

Like, are you actually okay?

I’m genuinely concerned for you.
I’m fine.
Post automatically merged:

This is a perfect impression of bob
I can’t even parody anymore without people thinking I’m insane.

wahhhhhhhh