Future Events Diez "Red Flag" Drake v. Queen "the Plague"

?

• Total voters
I'll explain here why I think this, trying to be concise

Since when Diez Drake was introduced in Sabaody, was hinted at him knowing Vegapunk

We later saw him entering the New World and reaching a mechanized island under Kaido's control. Here he attacks Scotch, a cyborg, to get Kaido's attention.

This island was shown with more details in Caribou's cover story, being completely artificial

Was then revealed to be home to Kaido's weapons factories

And when riots insurged in the island, Drake (now a Tobiroppo) was sent to stop it

Now, the way the island is built and the weapons construction activities, made me think that island is under Queen's control (being him an engineer/craftsman and a cyborg)
This may be reinforced cause Drake seemed to work directly under Queen, back in Wano. Especially with Kyoshiro asking Queen to send his "heavy" to take care of Soba Mask

And later Drake showing up in the Flower Capital to take care of it

Drake was then revealed to be a SWORD Captain working undercover and the mysterious silhouette who freed Law

Now, in Onigashima, his betrayal has been discovered and exposed by Queen himself

And is now taking care of the Live Floor

Now, what I think is: Drake, being a Worst Generation member, should do something really important in this war, and what's better than taking out one of the 3 main muscles under the dome (Calamities)? In this case, Queen is without a doubt the most connected to him. Keep in mind that we don't know Drake's extent of power/abilities since he was working undercover and never manifested the intention to challenge a Calamity to take his place

That would fit the theme of the Beast Pirates (the hierarchy based on strenght) and what's better than making one of the Calamities fall cause of an ex-Tobiroppo?
The Executive beating his direct Boss
The 10 (Diez) beating the Queen

To add another little connection, Allosaurus used to hunt Brachiosaurus

Well, this was my line of reasoning
Let me know what you think
:myman:

Last edited:
I am happy to know there are people like you in this confirmation bias forum.

you are right, queen is for drake... all the build up is not for nothing .
Apoo is for killer, that’s seems quite clear I don’t think I need to explain

I believed in Sanji vs Queen but since the last chapter makes it less likely, why not. If Drake does not get to fight Kaido and Big Mom like the Sabaody Trio and Zoro/Killer that would make sense for him to at least fight a calamity imo.

Drake has been occupied with Apoo for like the past 10 chapters, I’m not sure he’d start fighting Queen out of nowhere unless that plot line gets resolved.

If Apoo really does switch over to the Alliance’s side, then I can see him and Drake tag teaming against Queen because they both have reason to fight him.

But Drake soloing Queen after already taking damage from him, Who’s Who, and Apoo seems unlikely to me.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Drake has been occupied with Apoo for like the past 10 chapters, I’m not sure he’d start fighting Queen out of nowhere unless that plot line gets resolved.

If Apoo really does switch over to the Alliance’s side, then I can see him and Drake tag teaming against Queen because they both have reason to fight him.

But Drake soloing Queen after already taking damage from him, Who’s Who, and Apoo seems unlikely to me.
Do you ever read the manga or just look at the pictures

Agree with your points and they make sense. I just don't see Drake being strong enough to take on Queen 1v1 with the feats he has shown so far.

Queen was portrayed slightly above Jack who already has crazy battle feats himself and hinted that he'd kill Apoo with not much trouble. Apoo keeps stalling Drake even after getting critically wounded by Zoro.