Future Events Why FKK will happen (Franky Killing Kaido).

You think Zoro is saving Sanji next chapter and then repeating this

And then throw him to Luffy for safety and then he mid/high diffs King?
I think it can happen :doffytroll: i will say why ? :fransuper:
The next Chapter is 989 but if we change numbers's position we will get the same chapter's number 989 buy what if we change 9 to 6 we will get 686 do u know what happened here :wellwell: Sanji with G5 met Zoro who was fighting Monet .
Wait :
Monet has wings + snow / King has wings + Fire :king::doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

So you genuinely thing Sanji just died there? :denzimote:
He is pushing it to not let the beak piercing him with all his force but he will get some damage just because of the Rs if it was base sanji he would die from it and this is sanji who knows better than us about RS:denzimote:

He is pushing it to not let the beak piercing him with all his force but he will get some damage just because of the Rs if it was base sanji he would die from it and this is sanji who knows better than us about RS:denzimote:
There is something called sarcasm and if you really think Sanji would die, then your IQ is lower than Zoro's.

RS is not that durable, Katakuri beat up Ichiji in his RS without a problem using only his fists/legs and here you have King trying to use his Zoan form and his beak to ''kill'' Sanji. Sanji surviving it will show you how durable Sanji is by tanking an attack meant to split him in 2, not like a cerstain someone who would have fainted by a little stab.

There is something called sarcasm and if you really think Sanji would die, then your IQ is lower than Zoro's.

RS is not that durable, Katakuri beat up Ichiji in his RS without a problem using only his fists/legs and here you have King trying to use his Zoan form and his beak to ''kill'' Sanji. Sanji surviving it will show you how durable Sanji is by tanking an attack meant to split him in 2, not like a cerstain someone who would have fainted by a little stab.
Sarcasm then your IQ is lower than Luffy :luuh: Sanji trying hard to push that attack and sweating and screamed before crashing into that tower and Luffy was shocked yeah sanji is trolling give us better excuses :hihihi:

First of all, Oda has foreshadowed it for years too like we we know Kaidou likes to drink and i think instead of cola, Franky will use kaidou's booze for superior beam and the beam is so strong it will ignite kaidou and thus destroy him. He even has the dragon tattoo too:

Franky is also a Kozuki Member as you clearly see from these evidence:

Franky also got CoC which makes sense since he's a Kozuki Member:

The anime/manga has shown Franky's recent Wano Design and it looks quite similar to you know who don't you think?

Franky also got the moon symbols too:

Franky = Tiger. And we all know that tigers and dragons are enemies so that also means Franky will kill Kaido.

Franky got Anti Kaido Weapons????? Nope. HE IS THE ANTI KAIDO WEAPON!

People say "oh franky doesn't have any Haki and ain't strong" bitch he got Ryou since Dressrosa:

Kaido is also copying Franky's move too which is pretty sad considering it's still weaker than Franky's move:

But yeah that's about it. I can give you guys more evidence if you wanna know more but for now...... FKK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ZKK!

This is hands down the best post I've read on Worstgen.