General & Others Why have we not seen a single character who aspires to be WSS?

I think Zoro's true purpose and dream of living is YET to be revealed, it will be something BEYOND becoming WSS
Hold up. Are you forgetting kuina? Or The whole kuma situation?

There's no mystery here. Like mshbe you don't understand it but there's no mystery.

I broke it down a while ago here;
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoros-dream-in-spite-of-his-character.5128/

In summary, Zoro's dream is pure unadulterated Ambition. It's Ambition for the sake of ambition. That's why Mihawk exists. He's the end goal result of "ambition for the sake of ambition". You end up a bored strong guy with no real friends or ideals just waiting to die. And then Oda added contradictions to this. Oda made zoro think about why he strives for ambition as it is. Hence all of Zoro's greatest character moments are born from his re-interpretation of his own dream.

Zoro ends up choosing that a promise to Kuina is as great as his ambition when striving for WSS. There's no rule that says you must have a dead friend to be a candidate for WSS. Zoro chose that for himself. Yet it doesn't actually matter. All that really matters is Ambition. You just have to want it bad enough. Because all you get is a sense of accomplishment in the end.

For a detailed breakdown of this across the whole of pre time skip, follow the link above

Nobody ever said clearly they aspire for Wss or WSC so I don't get why Wss gets so much hate and persecution.
Now I have one question: Can anyone who has a non sword meito like a bisento or naginata become WSS?

:stop:All swordsmen care about that Title, not talking about DevilFruit users, Talking about Real Swordsmen.... but if you want clear indications then CandyBoys of Ivankov wanted it for years, Vista's words meant every swordsman wants Mihawk's title, Vista himself holds title of Strongest Swordsman of WBP and you think that doesn't mean anything ?... that Title of WSS is every real swordsman's desire but is so far out of their reach that they think its futile to challenge Mihawk or maybe they don't want to risk their lives or that some of them really don't mind not having that Title as Roger didn't want WSM and WB didnt want PK