Controversial Why hot women are considered fan service but hot men are not

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I've seen quite a few anime with ecchi scenes and I don't see the issue?

I don't think I've ever saw criticism directed to people who like it, but rather to the anime itself.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Because it's always been like this. You can't argue with the logic of something that was established and rightfully so.

Look at Nami for example. People lost their fucking minds after Arlong Park arc which was probably peak One Piece and they thought she's gonna be an amazing woman character.

What is she now? Fucking fan service. She has no use nor she brings anything relevant to the table. Oda just strips hers down to only pants and bra so few virgins buy hey figurines or a volume by any chance.

Sexism

cause women care about unrealistic body standards when it pertains to them but not men

That's why they hate fan service cause think it's unrealistic mostly cause they themselves are not as attractive

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Didnt they make a poll of the favourite male characters among women and sanji was like second to last among women
Any real straight woman would find Sanji to be thoroughly repugnant, a drooling lunatic like him would be absolutely crushed in the current social climate and he would deserve it regardless of the current social climate :sanjimeh:
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, naked people in anything is fanservice whether theyโ€™re male, female, or non-binary, so whatโ€™s the point of this thread?? :choppawhat: