Questions & Mysteries Why I believe Crocodile has connections with Dragon and the Revolutionary Army

I don't think it's a coincidence when Crocodile said he wants to build an "Utopia" with Cross Guild.

Here are some points to why I believe he has ties with them and it will be revealed when Cross Guild clashes with the Revolutionary army and ends up being allies.

- He has a history with Dragon's closest ally Ivankov who seem to know a lot about him. It would make sense for Crocodile to be really worried if the secret of him being a Revolutionary in his younger days goes to light because that would make him the most wanted man.

- Ivankov found young Crocodile in a miserable state and took him in after Whitebeard severed his hand to give him a rude awakening and shattered his dream like Shanks did to Kidd.

- His face wasn't shown in Roger's execution while all the other warlord's face was shown. Did he request Ivankov to change his gender to avoid getting caught while serving under the revolutionary?

- He went out of his way to save Luffy on multiple occasions after the announcement of him being Dragon's son in the summit war. The same way Ivankov's attitude suddenly went 180 to helping Luffy at all cost when he found out he was Dragon's son. It wasn't against some nobodies but Mihawk and a pissed Akainu.

- He had joyful look on his face when he read about Luffy destroying Whole Cake Island.

- He knew about the ancient weapon Pluto in Alabasta from his days with the revolutionary who also aspired to do the same.

- He left either due to disagreements over their "soft approach" or expelled from the Revolutionary army because of his unscrupulous methods but still respects them.

- What he did in Alabasta would be to show Dragon that his way of doing things was more efficient.

- His justification could be that the Nefertari family were one of the 20 founding families of the World Government. In a more twisted sense, he can argue that the WG needs to be burned down at it's roots and that included any pretenders.

- His vision with Cross Guild is almost identical with Revolutionary. They're hunting down WG's military and rallying poor marginalized people by making them rich if they hunt them down which is similar to what the Revolutionary army is doing by motivating marginalized people to rise up against WG.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a coincidence when Crocodile said he wants to build an "Utopia" with Cross Guild.

Here are some points to why I believe he has ties with them and it will be revealed when Cross Guild clashes with the Revolutionary army and ends up being allies.

- He has a history with Dragon's closest ally Ivankov who seem to know a lot about him. It would make sense for Crocodile to be really worried if the secret of him being a Revolutionary in his younger days goes to light because that would make him the most wanted man.

- Ivankov found young Crocodile in a miserable state and took him in after Whitebeard severed his hand to give him a rude awakening and shattered his dream like Shanks did to Kidd.

- His face wasn't shown in Roger's execution while all the other warlord's face was shown. Did he request Ivankov to change his gender to avoid getting caught while serving under the revolutionary?

- He went out of his way to save Luffy on multiple occasions after the announcement of him being Dragon's son in the summit war. The same way Ivankov's attitude suddenly went 180 to helping Luffy at all cost when he found out he was Dragon's son. It wasn't against some nobodies but Mihawk and a pissed Akainu.

- He had joyful look on his face when he read about Luffy destroying Whole Cake Island.

- He knew about the ancient weapon Pluto in Alabasta from his days with the revolutionary who also aspired to do the same.

- He left either due to disagreements over their "soft approach" or expelled from the Revolutionary army because of his unscrupulous methods but still respects them.

- What he did in Alabasta would be to show Dragon that his way of doing things was more efficient.

- His justification could be that the Nefertari family were one of the 20 founding families of the World Government. In a more twisted sense, he can argue that the WG needs to be burned down at it's roots and that included any pretenders.

- His vision with Cross Guild is almost identical with Revolutionary. They're hunting down WG's military and rallying poor marginalized people by making them rich if they hunt them down which is similar to what the Revolutionary army is doing by motivating marginalized people to rise up against WG.
Crocodile is weird. He has connection with WB/Rev/Mihawk
Bro knows more than needed for sure.

C

CensoredbyWG

The world keeps getting smaller and smaller with everyone knowing everyone ever since young age.

Crocodile linking with yonkos and revs, wait till he gets revealed as a nefertari too.

Crocodile is weird. He has connection with WB/Rev/Mihawk
Bro knows more than needed for sure.
All this and none of them thought about teaching this arrogant logia some haki lol.

WB school of hakiless logias.

I can defo see this connection coming as follow:

-Cross Guild eventually makes an alliance with the Revo & Goofy army.

-Mihawk wants to fight Gandhi.

-By respect of his former-master, and also for good old fashioned samurai fights. Zoro decides to quietly watch them fight.

-Mihawk dies. It's Zoro's turn to become WSS by killing Gandhi.

Saving Luffy twice against high top tiers >>>> saving Luffy once against a mere logia at Loguetown :pepecroc:

What do you mean here :quest:

Isn't he simply excited because the old-farts are getting smashed ?

Or do you mean that Crocodile has been a better father toward Luffy than Dragon himself ?
He has a soft spot for Luffy the same way all of Luffy’s friends, allies and village people has.
I can defo see this connection coming as follow:

-Cross Guild eventually makes an alliance with the Revo & Goofy army.
Yeah, I can see that scenario.

@Konstantis made a prediction a while back and i think everything will happen. The only thing that needs to be added is the God Knight’s in there.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...war-with-wg-is-absolutely-mind-blowing.41871/