Speculations Why i think Momonuske will join the Strawhats

Before you read this..
Read this theory first its about ryokogyo and why he would restore wano to back it was use to before.. the jungle, he will turn back the land rich in soil and remove the dry lands, posionous water and many more with his power.. read it https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ct-his-upcoming-decisions.28465/#post-3098533

now! This is what i think! The last strawhat will be Momonuske! After momonuske read his father journal he said that he cant die. That just one of the proofs that momonuske has a major role in the future. I think that oden wants momonuske to travel the world.. to probably know the answer to his qiestion why he had to open the wano borders. And the only answer is probably to travel the sea
Now that we know sukiyaki is alive (oden’s father) then there’s nothing for momonuske to stop him from going with the strawhats and know what his father saw during his adventures and why oden really really wants to open the borders of wano.

what do you guys think?

i doubt it , he declared multiple times that his dream is to become the greatest shogun of all times , if he leaves wano he would just be repeating Oden mistake of leaving Wano unguarded from Orochi and Kaido

Ryokogyo wants to kill Luffy to impress Akainu, why would he change his mind? Yes people have personalities related to their DFs but he con restore Wano's flora without becoming yet another ally (seriously who is gonna be the enemy in the end if everyone turns good?)
Sukiyaki said he doesn't want Momo to know who he is so he is likely going to stay in the shadows.

My boy is such a responsible man
idk for 8 year old to governed a whole country at that age? Do you call that freedom? Back then there was a chinese emperor who govern the whole china at that age perhaps above that age, and that kid just say yes to whatever his advisor tells him. Like i said his way tooooooo young to govern a whole country, i think this is the reason why sukiyari is still alive to wait for momonuke’s return after he travel new world and learn why his ancestors closed and want to open the borders.. fact is at that time probably robin already fullfilled his dreams of sharing what she learned from the poneglphs even sukiyaki said that governing a country is stressful do you think momonukse can handle that?

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Momo: I will become a great Samurai and lead Wano as the mightiest Shogun!
You: Hmmm, I think he will become a SH
:seriously:
If anything he'll show up as Luffy's ally in the EOS fight, but not a nakama, not sure what the logic would be with that my guy.
:kaidowhat: