Powers & Abilities Why is Akainu afraid of Shanks?

C

critical mindset

I think I have to reevaluate my position on Shanks and say he can actually beat Akainu who is confirmed to be the strongest admiral

WB who was hit by bullets, cannons, couldn't use haki in Marineford, Oda let us know through Crocodile and Marco he was far weaker than normal. He could react to Ace in his sleep but got cheapshotted by Squardo. What gives?

Shanks blocked a much stronger WB casually

This attack split the heavens while, again, WB was so weak he was unable to use haki at Marineford

Think from this even he can beat terraforming 10 day fighting admiral Akainu in a high high diff fight.

Think the way Akainu fought absent fear the entire war only to be halted to a stop by Shanks, told to shut the fuck up and Shanks ordering him around proves the notion completely

Yonko > admirals

@Red Admiral @Shuyaku @Zara @Admiral Kizaru @Admiral Lee Hung @Rosella.Fiamingo @Kaido D. Stronger @Light D Lamperouge @Steven @Topi Jerami @kom5 etc

C

critical mindset

Because Shanks is his boss' mistress.

Not even Sakazuki can kill the favourite Gorosei hoe and walk it off without at least a pay cut.
Gorosei respect Shanks enough to have a roundtalk with him, while they'll be having Akainu push papers and do unimportant bureacratic shit while they'll do the important military strategy. Gorosei completely go over Akainu's head when they discuss important matters with Shanks while the Fleet Admiral is told to shut up, don't talk out of turn and to know his place :zosleepy:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Probably because he knows heโ€™d die
:kayneshrug:

Also imagine reading one piece for 999 chapters. An actually believing anything other then, shanks is using the gorosei to further his own agenda. Itโ€™s happened a billion times already
:gokulaugh:
If you are talking about me lmfao, I am just bantering because Critical made the thread lol. He got annoyed Vergo was weak.

To better illustrate that, you'll find me arguing about the same thing he wanted to say here just in more detail, like here

And using Sakazuki as a hyper for someone's power actually benefits Shanks more, does it not?
Sakazuki who was deadset on eliminating all pirates and bloodthirsty
went from that to this face when Shanks appeared
and remained there in place whilst Shanks took a casual stroll over to pick up Luffy's hat, had a chitchat with Buggy

and didn't pull up when Shanks challenged everyone
but this was his face

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Unfortunately any casual reader, whether in the anime or the manga, who looks at all these 999 chapters, will realize that YONKOU> ALMIRANTES.
WB who blocked the shanks casually threw drink at SHANKS and told him to fuck himself, the same SHANKS that made akainu close his anus.

A pirate like SHANKS receives better treatment from the AKAINU chiefs, better treatment than the fleet admiral, this is not just influence, but it shows that they (elders) are more afraid of SHANKS, they are difficult to deal with, unlike the Akainu doll that is easily manipulated.

There are 4 versions of WB.
1st Kaido> WB prime.
2nd Old WB a little weaker than your prime.
3rd Sick WB, old and sick.
4th WB old + sick, + stabbed + feeling sick, yes, incredible ... AKAINU lost to the weaker version of him.
Oh I forgot to add, + burned organs.:josad:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
I don't think he was legitimately scared to death but it's normal to be afraid of fighting an opponent like Whitebeard, even if you are a top dog by yourself. It's a normal human reaction. It's like gambling your life since you are aware of the fact Whitebeard's AP is incredible and it can prove mortal. But Akainu inflicted him the most damage by a long shot regardless.

C

critical mindset

Unfortunately any casual reader, whether in the anime or the manga, who looks at all these 999 chapters, will realize that YONKOU> ALMIRANTES.
WB who blocked the shanks casually threw drink at SHANKS and told him to fuck himself, the same SHANKS that made akainu close his anus.

A pirate like SHANKS receives better treatment from the AKAINU chiefs, better treatment than the fleet admiral, this is not just influence, but it shows that they (elders) are more afraid of SHANKS, they are difficult to deal with, unlike the Akainu doll that is easily manipulated.

There are 4 versions of WB.
1st Kaido> WB prime.
2nd Old WB a little weaker than your prime.
3rd Sick WB, old and sick.
4th WB old + sick, + stabbed + feeling sick, yes, incredible ... AKAINU lost to the weaker version of him.
Oh I forgot to add, + burned organs.:josad:
WB in this shit state of a condition could manhandle Akainu and babyshake his ass down the gorge and the fact that Akainu is a logia saved his fucking life :suresure:

That explains why his cook shriveled when he laid eyes on Shanks :steef:

Shanks ignored and waltzed past shaking-in-his-boots-Akainu and let him know he is a fucking pile of human feces compared to him, both as a fighter and morally speaking he held a beautiful speech rebuking their immoral ways. Shanks became the beacon of hope then and there. In terms of portrayal this speaks volumes. Admirals got lectured badly, literally speaking @Seraphoenix

C

critical mindset

Shanks protects the last road poneglyph in Elbaf, an endgame player that Gorosei respects while Akainu is berated and talked down by them

Akainu got shit running down his legs just laying eyes on Shanks who straight up discarded the trash without so much as even looking at it. Dropped a coil on his ass and let him know his machismo and bravado combined with his personality, it just makes him inot a complete douche. He held a speech against the trash to lecture him about what a piece of shit he is.

Let me post it, the english dub made it really good :cheers:

C

critical mindset

Answer is simple, he didn't
Explain. Why is he looking like a turd and has Shanks walk past him without even giving him any acknoledgment?

The WBP were losing. Shanks came and completely turned the tables, such that all marines except for the diehard indoctrinated marines like Dobberman wanted to back off. Akainu got looking so scared he forgot to scream

Last edited by a moderator:
This is brillant lol you did something yonko fans for a decade couldnt prove he was indeed afraid of Shanks !!!! BIG NEWS

Why couldnt we think about it you are right if you compare the face lines and the sweating you see he was stressed about the fact that a very yonko stands before him

Also youre right WB could defeat a 550 Mio in his sleep while Sqauadro a fodder with 210 Mio could actually hit him and damage him
we know 30 years ago WB had a extra ordinary COO he could feel Oden from far away while Squadro
we also knew from Rayleigh at chapter 597 that with COO you can spot sudden attacks from enemies outside your perceive when he was teaching Luffy the basics so WB couldnt do it means he had already problems to maintain his health in MF and if the stab his condition got worse and accelerate the speed of disases

Nice post about a topic we discussed for a decade

Explain. Why is he looking like a turd and has Shanks walk past him without even giving him any acknoledgment?

The WBP were losing. Shanks and completely turned the tables, all marines except for the diehard indoctrinated marines like Dobberman wanted to back off. Akainu got looking so scared he forgot to scream
Yes, I can explain why I'm thinking like that. Tell me, do you believe that WB was weaker than Shanks at MF?! Was Shanks known as WSM? Now Akainu put all his effort and much more to kill WB. Even if people call him dog, Akainu was portrayted as very smart man, who could manipulate others with just words.Yes, after battle against WB he wasn't fresh, or clear, how some people thinks, obviliosly Akainu affraid the consequences of his own actions. Maybe he knew that he shouldn't provoke Shanks, especially when Marines already won the battle. He knew that there is no way to handle two younko at the same time. So could Akainu die from Shanks hand at that point? Yes, but only case he alreasy defeated WB.

Last edited: