Character Discussion Why is Ben Beckman so hyped?

that page was form databook that library of ohara provided for us

and there is NO OTHER legit source for data book in one piece fandom

if you weren't a reedit user I wouldn't have to explain this obvious things to you
cause I'm guessing you have no idea what library of ohara is
No

Dumb hooligan I’ve been banned from One Piece reddit since forever it’s not even good except to steal art, why do you keep projecting you candy?

No

Dumb hooligan I’ve been banned from One Piece reddit since forever it’s not even good except to steal art, why do you keep projecting you candy?
:gokulaugh:

being banned from One Piece reddit is like getting fired from homeless shelter ... so for you... I can believe in fact

still ... you are a reddit users in terms of arguments and information and opinion nonetheless

:goyea:

if you were anything more you wouldn't called library of ohara translation "fan made"

:gokulaugh:

being banned from One Piece reddit is like getting fired from homeless shelter ... so for you... I can believe in fact

still ... you are a reddit users in terms of arguments and information and opinion nonetheless

:goyea:

if you were anything more you wouldn't called library of ohara translation "fan made"
Lol...

Still a fake source is still a fake source. I expect a full bibliography for each faulty scan you post along with annotations for each lie spewed

Lol...

Still a fake source is still a fake source. I expect a full bibliography for each faulty scan you post along with annotations for each lie spewed
sure ... stay in ignorance ... see if anyone would give 2 fucks about "you"
calling a source fake cause you don't like it ... is like a 5 years old boy who hold his breath until his wish come true

a wish like Yamato having a dick :milaugh:

I see you still can’t back it up, you lost, wanker.
Say what you want Yamato is still a man, candy.
sure ... I have to back up a legit source like library of ohara ... that's how logic works
if you want to educate yourself go read all viver card thread and you will find the truth I showed you or ask any legit translators in the site
a redditor trying to prove : your source is not legit cause I said so

"say what you want library of ohara is fan made"
"say what you want Yamato is a man"

is someone daring you to sound stupid or are you doing it for free :gokulaugh:

loser

sure ... I have to back up a legit source like library of ohara ... that's how logic works
if you want to educate yourself go read all viver card thread and you will find the truth I showed you or ask any legit translators in the site
a redditor trying to prove : your source is not legit cause I said so

"say what you want library of ohara is fan made"
"say what you want Yamato is a man"

is someone daring you to sound stupid or are you doing it for free :gokulaugh:

loser
You always go above and beyond at being an annoying crybaby punk.

Prepare to go on the ignore list