Controversial Why is Boruto gassed by Twitter?

I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can read that garbage. In spite of Kishimoto's innumerable blunders throughout the end of his story, It still holds a special place in my heart.

Boruto is ruining Naruto's legacy as one of the most prominent shonen manga of all time.
It's just bots accounts
1 guy can make 1000 accounts and pretend every naruto fandom loves boruto
Twitter.com is full of these bots accounts sadly
Same shit is happening on reddit too
Post automatically merged:

Boruto massacred all the good characters... becoming an Otsuki (however you spell it) put the manga into a corner
I think boruto will get the dragon ball gt treatment after 10 years when naruto super get released aka the real sequel to the original naruto & shippuden
Boruto will be erased from the history soon

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Shitter enjoying Boruto feels poetic somehow.

Boruto is an absolute mistake.

GT is so hated but has some genuinely outstanding character moments, the freaking awesome SSJ4 and Gogeta, Piccolo saddest sacrifice, Gogetas amazing speech, some other truly heartfelt and nostalgic fans for fans of both Z and especially OG DB too.

Boruto feels like a massive insult to Naruto, like missing the point heavily and being severely contradictory on some things.
There's some ridiculous writing and design choices including sone lame awful new characters designs and so on.

Naruto deserves far better.

Because it has the Naruto name attached to it. There is an entire generation who grew up with Naruto and feel a deep connection to it. The best example is with Harry Potter, no matter how bad the author gets or how much crap is released with the HP brand there will be people to will support it because they feel a connection.

I think boruto will get the dragon ball gt treatment after 10 years when naruto super get released aka the real sequel to the original naruto & shippuden
Boruto will be erased from the history soon
the only problem is that GT shits on Super any day of the week.
Felt like a legitimate sequel, super is.. abysmally mediocre.
Every saga ends where it starts, goku and bejita stronger but still not as strong as beerus and whis.

I am not sure why, even though I love Naruto and think Naruto in terms of fights and entertainment > One Piece (not all aspects). But Boruto? That's trash through and through.

Bruh, I am always shocked at how Twitter hype up new chapter.
I think the hype is not organic, it is induced by those accounts and kids just start believing whatever those accounts claim.

Mostly kids who like edgy and "cold" characters
If u like these then boruto might be actually for you
Tbh, One Piece also has some fandom that shared similar preferences.
I could see why some people was hyped by King (and Zoro to some extent) because of their preference to cool, somewhat brutal and no non-sense character.

Tbh, One Piece also has some fandom that shared similar preferences.
I could see why some people was hyped by King (and Zoro to some extent) because of their preference to cool, somewhat brutal and no non-sense character.
I love zoro because he’s cool but also his goofy side. You can like the stereotypical cool anime guy without actually being an edge lord.