Controversial Why is Boruto gassed by Twitter?

I think the hype is not organic, it is induced by those accounts and kids just start believing whatever those accounts claim.

the fact.

it's the same 8 people all with kawaki or isshiki profile pictures parroting the same beliefs regardless of evidence

like saying no naruto got stronger despite manga disagreeing

it's as bad as god of war fans circle jerking

I haven’t even seen or read it lol

I just listen to certain youtubers as background noise at work and I relate to their point of view
Diesofcringe thats exactly what kids do they listen to some dude on youtube tiktok twitch whatever and when those guys say series x is so crazy you gotta watch it its the best series of all time they will have the same opinion until a friend tells them its trash

I've seen a lot of retarded folks wank Boruto because he came out of the time skip being "badass" and strong for absolutely no reason

Diesofcringe thats exactly what kids do they listen to some dude on youtube tiktok twitch whatever and when those guys say series x is so crazy you gotta watch it its the best series of all time they will have the same opinion until a friend tells them its trash
Aka word of mouth, instead of reading it on a forumfree or from a friend you hear it from youtube, the medium has changed but it's always been like this.

No. what kids do respond without reading the entire message which is what you just did

Like I said, i’ve seen multiple peoples point of views, not just one. I’ve seen both the good and the bad and came to my very own conclusion

I will not be watching the anime but i will stick to the manga
Post automatically merged:

I've seen a lot of retarded folks wank Boruto because he came out of the time skip being "badass" and strong for absolutely no reason
Son of naruto
“Strong for no reason”
Student of edgy boy Sasuke
“Badass”

It’s almost as people just say things without thinking

I feel like you all just bandwagon based off hate
I doubt any of you ever gave it a REAL chance

be fr
I gave it a chance - both anime and manga.
It's still pure shit.

Naruto and Sasuke are completely rendered useless and so many characters were shat on in Burrito. Calling this "sequel" trash is an understatement.
Post automatically merged:

I wished they had left the story alone. Naruto got to become Hokage and there was finally peace between the nations. Them dragging the story more just makes it all feel like a waste of time and loses meaning.
This. The conclusion of Naruto's final arc is completely useless and worthless as well.
They just keep on inventing new enemies who are even stronger than Kaguya at this point. In fact, there was barely peace for approximately 15 years since the 4th ninja world war...

While 99% of Boruto is obviously ridiculous garbage, one thing I did enjoy and I think they nailed was seeing a grown-up and compassionate Naruto, especially in the moments with Kawaki. If only that version of Naruto was in a story that wasn't complete bs, lol.