Powers & Abilities Why is Conqueror's coating so much overhyped?

Is there any other reason other than Zoro fans agendas? Or is it the general fanbase's lame ass reading skills, interpretations and terrible powerscaling?

Also, why did Luffy was still competing against Kaido with weaker Haki? Keep in mind this is post skysplit, and we don't even know how did Kaido managed to make his Haki get stronger in the middle of the fight.

Crazy how people ignore that Kaido's literal last resort against Luffy post Awakening was: A Devil Fruit ability based on heat output.

I think the potential of guys like Sanji and Akainu are renting free in some people's minds to be honest...

The pinnacle of Kaido's Devil Fruit ability VS the pinnacle of Luffy's Devil Fruit ability at the moment.

Well, i guess that is the consequence of establishing such a shonen-like garbage ability

-"oNLy the cHOsEN oNes can hAve iT"

-"You need to be born with it"

-"It's super rare"

It's the same asspull crap. It's like trans people competing in sports against someone who is in biological disadvantage, then one still loses the competition (or barely wins) but keeps getting praised for no damn reason.

On paper it means: "Natural disposition/willpower to be among the strongest"

How Zoro fans see it:
"Conqueror's coating is the strongest power in the universe. Zoro can use 3x because he has 3 swords, so he is 3x stronger than everyone else who has that ability, and 6x stronger than who doesn't"

It's sad the fact that Sanji has a extremely high chance of getting this ability once Oda addresses Sanji's ambition to find the All Blue, the "failure with no royal pride and talent by birth" plotline started with "the year of Sanji" is just standing there waiting for it's completion.

If Oda removed this ability from the story the writing would be so much better, it's crazy... Or he could simply change this by making it an ability that ANYONE can achieve if they have what it takes. The Haki system is already a kind of a mess as it is

Why would i be pissed if Sanji was damaging the biggest and most beefy Ancient Zoan in the Land of Wano, who is a cyborg, already with Diable Jambe?

Did your mom dropped you when you were a baby or something? Feel bad for you
Queen is so lame bro
Nobody but sanji fans care about Queen

But I guess beggars can't be choosers

Like holy shit, the Brachiosaurus is the least given a fuck about dinosaur, and then pile some nerd shit on top that and you got one lame ass fat and goofy doctor octopus

This how y'all look wanking Queen lmfao

True.. But you know cognitive bias is what we suffer from and I don't blame some people including myself for having it but when proper rational logic is provided only those who persist in delusion oppose it.

Acoc is not an Uga buga haki hax it essentially an increase in Attack potency just like any other ability but only scant few are able to materialise it.. But for some reason people exaggerate the living hell out it and assume that its superior to any non-Coc or non-haki ability... Why? Because of presupoositions and bias that any thing juxtaposed with Coc is inferior to Coc disregarding nuances and obvious levels like anything has.

Queen is so lame bro
Nobody but sanji fans care about Queen

But I guess beggars can't be choosers

Like holy shit, the Brachiosaurus is the least given a fuck about dinosaur, and then pile some nerd shit on top that and you got one lame ass fat and goofy doctor octopus

This how y'all look wanking Queen lmfao

Another one with no argues, but in huge denial

He thinks that if he ignores the reality, it stops being the reality

lol

Post automatically merged:

After germa awakening
So you're trying to prove right the point of my thread?

Thanks fella, i appreciate it