Controversial Why is crossover anime power scaling a thing

I just had a massive cringe attack looking at narutards and OPtards (non rational fanboys of their respective series) arguing on twitter, fighting over who is stronger Luffy or Naruto. Why do some many people do this? What's the appeal?

:odenugh:

Why not?Its a hobby which get bigger and bigger.Sadly,most of this casual debaters are trash and have no clue what they are talking about

Also lol at Twitter

Powerscaling in OP is already nonsensical

the question you should be asking is, "Why do people bother debating when nobody ever changes their mind"

at best, someone may delete their account after being proven wrong

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
My favourite character is better than yours because they are stronger, its the same thing with same verse scaling

I just had a massive cringe attack looking at narutards and OPtards (non rational fanboys of their respective series) arguing on twitter, fighting over who is stronger Luffy or Naruto. Why do some many people do this? What's the appeal?

:odenugh:
Mate, there are people who are arguing Zoro vs Sanji based on height scaling... I think Naruto vs Luffy is still pretty mild compared to that lol.

Plus, crossover battles is also just a hobby among powerscalers; enough people find amusement for it that they created entire battleboards and forums for such things.

Also, powerscaling in Twitter? You're just basically asking to read stupid tweets.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Crossover power scaling can make somewhat sense if you put perfect regulations and rules.

Although yeah, some fanboys are royally fucked in the head.

Luffy is the weakest Shonen MC out of the big three for example. Anyone who thinks he's remotely close to the absurd levels of Naruto or Ichigo needs mental help.