Powers & Abilities Why is Garp called “Iron Garp”?

How can we see when it's under his shirt lmfao
sanji fans have ask u that very question. So I’ll reply in ur language, sHiRYu dIDnT dO shIT. As u you’ve said plenty invisible Haki trash, or outright doesn’t exist. If there’s no visible display of Hardening, then the character not using it period. Let’s not get started on wat u think about a character not even using CoC’s!!!!!!!Am I getting this right??

Not the biggest sanji fan, but ur annoying takes, an disingenuous nature stands out!!!!
Breaking garps haki isn't a kidd level feat at all.
Wat Haki? Can u magnify the visual panel evidence for me!!! Hurting a normal human with a blade, a fodder lvl feat. Forget kid lmao, that only believable if garps using invisible CoA. In which case kid still shit, god forbid we compare his attack potency to Law lmao.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
sanji fans have ask u that very question. So I’ll reply in ur language, sHiRYu dIDnT dO shIT. As u you’ve said plenty invisible Haki trash. If there’s no visible display of Hardening, then the character not using it period. Let’s not get started on wat u think about a character not even using CoC’s!!!!!!!Am I getting this right?? Not the biggest sanji fan, but ur annoying takes, an disingenuous nature stands out!!!!

Wat Haki? Can u magnify the visual panel evidence for me!!! Hurting a normal human with a blade, fodder lvl feat. Forget kid lmao, that only believable if garps using invisible CoA. In which case kid still shit, god forbid when compare his lethality/Hax to Law lmao.
? I don't know what you babbling on about.
Sanji doesn't have hardening
Law can't coat his sword in haki these are facts
I never said sanji doesn't have haki.

Again iron garp is because of his haki because his durability is nothing special
So shiryu broke garps haki

? I don't know what you babbling on about.
Sanji doesn't have hardening
Law can't coat his sword in haki these are facts
I never said sanji doesn't have haki.

Again iron garp is because of his haki because his durability is nothing special
So shiryu broke garps haki
Breaking a top tiers non hardened/CoC-less Coated body, not a feat worth talking about at this stage in the manga. That’s like I said at best a base kid lvl feat.

Even if we’re pretending he’s using invisible CoA(you claim that version weak), Shiryu needs hardening just to bypass that much. Doesn’t look good if Garps actually defending…..

Especially considering he needed a sneak attack(spineless one at that, despite commanders as support) u deem anything sneak attack related as negative aswell.

Garp's never been hyped for durability, so it's either his CoA or in general his physical power (his forte). If I had to gamble, I'm guessing its his physical power.
Great CoA also means having great defense by default.

Zoro CoA was able to protect him from a point blank explosion from King (no wounds so I guess he did full body CoA or something).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Breaking a top tiers non hardened/CoC-less Coated body, not a feat worth talking about at this stage in the manga. That’s like I said at best a base kid lvl feat.

Even if we’re pretending he’s using invisible CoA(you claim that version weak), Shiryu needs hardening just to bypass that much. Doesn’t look good if Garps actually defending…..

Especially considering he needed a sneak attack(spineless one at that, despite commanders as support) u deem anything sneak attack related as negative aswell.
We just know he's used haki we don't know what kind since its under his shirt.
Breaking garps haki is a massive feat.

We just know he's used haki we don't know what kind since it’s under his shirt.
visible hardening was ur requirement for sanji. An there’s no Black lines to signly ACoC. hE DIdnt bYpASs SHiT.
:saden:
Breaking garps haki is a massive feat.
No it’s not
He needed a sneak attack to do it
What’s all of a sudden so impressive??
His tactics aren’t anything special, they’re cowardly if anything. Even in comparison to Law/Kids sneak attacks, that u already claim mean nothing. Remember??? Where’s all this tactics/massive feat Bs coming from.

Last edited:
No it’s not
He needed a sneak attack to do it
What’s all of a sudden so impressive??
His tactics aren’t anything special, they’re cowardly if anything. Even in comparison to Law/Kids sneak attacks, that u already claim mean nothing. Remember??? Where’s all this tactics/massive feat Bs coming from.
Law is a bigger coward, his DF isn't about cheapshots and yet that's all he ever does.
Now Shiryu is a tactical genius, he baited Garp to stand in front of him and take the blow and got his haki broken, in the same situation Law breaks his sword or gets stomped like he usually gets in 1v1 fights.

Law is a bigger coward,

his DF isn't about cheapshots and yet that's all he ever does.
Huh? Law actually has 1-1 feats fool. Rain bum ass the one with everything he does being a cheap shot.

Now Shiryu is a tactical genius, he baited Garp to stand in front of him and take the blow and got his haki broken, in the same situation Law breaks his sword or gets stomped like he usually gets in 1v1 fights.
Tactical genius?
Lmao zoro fans
We’ve seen a tactical genius low top tier(Law). Shiryu doesn’t qualify at all lol. Mere YC nothing more!