Questions & Mysteries Why is Jack called the Drought?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well, if he actually didn't hated Sanji for having normal human emotions as a "failure", this wouldn't look bad at all :suresure:
I get the whole scene was to show Judge as a hypocrite but you didn’t need to make him so pathetic and utterly worthless. Spandem left EL with more self respect than Judge did WCI
Well it’s coming, I hate Mihawk and his fans wholeheartedly.
you won’t do it, you don’t have the guts

I get the whole scene was to show Judge as a hypocrite but you didn’t need to make him so pathetic and utterly worthless. Spandem left EL with more self respect than Judge did WCI
He could literally just let Sanji go at the end, but he came back to trashtalk him for having "weak emotions" and "putting his life on the line for the sake of the weak". While at the same time he was the one crying and complaining with his own "non failure" sons for laughing at their own death, then having to be saved by Sanji because he couldn't break Perospero's candy.

It's so dumb, its almost like he is jealous of Sanji.

Well, atleast he is a great scientist with great achievements on that deparment, nobody can deny that.

Oda has the knife and cheese in hand to give Jack the ability to absorb all the moisture from the environment (air, plants, earth) with his proboscis (making everything dry) and shoot high pressure jets of water at the Inuarashi.

Jack really need some hype, because despite being far more proactive and competent that the King and Queen ... He basically just picking every important character who sees ahead.

My headcannon for a while, way back in Zou, was that his “The Drought” title was related to his awakening. From what we saw from Doffy’s awakening in Dressrosa, DF’s affecting the surroundings, I thought there was more to zoan awakenings. That they could affect the environment as well, and change it to more of their animals natural habitat. So in Jack’s case with his awakening he could alter his surroundings into the arid tundra to help his mammoth form in battle. In turn giving him the title “The Drought,” because arid tundras are dry and cold.