Questions & Mysteries Why is Kings bounty barely higher than Queens?

Why doesn't anyone answer me which King's feat is superior than Queen's? :quest:
- His slingshot face
- Magma Dragon
- lnvincible when he has his fire on
- Better CoA
- Better mobility
- Practically didn't use his strongest form Hybrid

Overall superior to Queen

Last edited:
According to this forum King is much more important and stronger than Queen, yet their bounties are almost identical. Why is that :choppawhat:
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

King hides his true identity, this lowers his bounty, Queen worked with vegapunk, which raises his bounty.

Remember chapter 217? The same will happen after Wano, Zoro being praised by the navy for his accomplishments while no one cares about Queen's defeat.

The perfect analogy

Just Zolotards pretending King isn't the weakest first commander whose much closer to Queen than any of the other first commanders are to the second commanders.

The same way they hype up King's trash feats to make Zolo seem better than he is, oh he's fast? Zolo is the slowest bitch in the crew, so King's speed feat mean nothing. Oh he was tossing around Zolo like a ragoll? Means nothing, Zolo is one of the least durable bitches in the crew next to Usopp, Nami and Robin now. King has no CoC, awakening, FS, a mythical DF or even goddamn basic DF. He's trash.

Bounties in the same crew means strength 99% of the time
So why didn't I see in Dressrosa say that Zoro was almost twice as strong as Sanji since he had almost twice thebounty? I also didn't see anyone say that Usopp > Sanji because he had more bounty.

You accuse the Zorotard, but you should look at yourself in the mirror first.

It has long been known that rewards do not represent strength, but rather dangerousness. Knowing King and Queen, I think King is not bloodthirsty and his bounty if it represents his strength. And no, they don't take the Lunarian issue into account. Whether the government knows it or not, it doesn't matter, because they don't want to make it public. If not, everyone would know. What minimum would be 100 million extra.

On the other hand, Queen is a sadist, I think it's easy to assume that he has experimented with his biological weapons on civilians and that raises the bounty`s a lot as it happened with Kid.

Also, that you have to take this bullshit as an argument for parity between King and Queen just goes to show that they're not. King proved superior to Queen in everything and Queen was defeated in the most pathetic way of the entire manga.

King's bounty barely higher because Queen's virus is that destructive, thus increasing his bounty a lot.
In one day, King may wreck a few towns, but Queen's virus can be reproduced and can kill dozens of towns at the same time.

So why didn't I see in Dressrosa say that Zoro was almost twice as strong as Sanji since he had almost twice thebounty? I also didn't see anyone say that Usopp > Sanji because he had more bounty.

You accuse the Zorotard, but you should look at yourself in the mirror first.

It has long been known that rewards do not represent strength, but rather dangerousness. Knowing King and Queen, I think King is not bloodthirsty and his bounty if it represents his strength. And no, they don't take the Lunarian issue into account. Whether the government knows it or not, it doesn't matter, because they don't want to make it public. If not, everyone would know. What minimum would be 100 million extra.

On the other hand, Queen is a sadist, I think it's easy to assume that he has experimented with his biological weapons on civilians and that raises the bounty`s a lot as it happened with Kid.

Also, that you have to take this bullshit as an argument for parity between King and Queen just goes to show that they're not. King proved superior to Queen in everything and Queen was defeated in the most pathetic way of the entire manga.
Because final bounties of long time tested and recorded pirates aren’t the same as up and coming pirates who are still in the process of increasing their bounties…

Think the difference is more a thing Oda have done the whole story, to make the right-hand man bounty the second bigger in the crew.

King is with Kaido for decades and is the last Lunarian, so that explain his huge bounty.

While Queen i imagine that his works with Vegapunk have great influence in his bounty, especially if he was a former WG scientist, also he have show to be the best scientist in the story until know, most likely second only to Vegapunk.

Strengt wise i think there's not that big difference, King is of course stronger, but to me the gap seems small between the two, while Jack is far bellow.

Different from WB and BM crews were Marco and Katakuri clearly are far above the other two main guys