Anime & Manga Why is Mihawk showing pathetic Yonko like behavior?

Mihawk is unserious. He was unserious in MF in battle with Vista..He was unserious when was stopped by jozu. He was unserious when attacked Luffy and apologized before Shanks. And now this unserious swordman joined unserious Clown.

Mihawk is unserious. He was unserious in MF in battle with Vista..He was unserious when was stopped by jozu. He was unserious when attacked Luffy and apologized before Shanks. And now this unserious swordman joined unserious Clown.
Hopefully he's just sweating because he's impressed by Buggy like he sweated against Zoro

If Mihawk turned out Barely stronger than Kaido..I'd be very disappointed

Mihawk should be able to beat at least two yonko at the same time if he's anywhere near Ryuma and EoS Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

I think it's time to accept Mihawk may just be mere Yonkou level. Higher end of it, but still.
Oda will ene up making Mihawk the weakest he possibly can be..like just one level above Kaido

Hopefully he's just sweating because he's impressed by Buggy like he sweated against yonko

If Mihawk turned out Barely stronger than Kaido..I'd be very disappointed

Mihawk should be able to beat at least two yonko at the same time if he's anywhere near Ryuma and EoS Zoro.
He is not, bet let's wait and see. I believe that Gorosei is beyond all swordman, but till we see Saturn in action this is headcanon.

He is not, bet let's wait and see. I believe that Gorosei is beyond all swordman, but till we see Saturn in action this is headcanon.
Anyways something serious.

Have you noticed how Mihawk is only impressed by fodders yet when he is facing top tiers..he gives zero fucks.

Calls Shanks one armed weakling

Calls Whitebeard weak declining old man.

Yet he sweats against East Blue Zoro
He sweats against Buggy
And he has a monologue for Luffy

Mihawk is more about Future Greats not bums like Yonko

Anyways something serious.

Have you noticed how Mihawk is only impressed by fodders yet when he is facing top tiers..he gives zero fucks.

Calls Shanks one armed weakling

Calls Whitebeard weak declining old man.

Yet he sweats against East Blue Zoro
He sweats against Buggy
And he has a monologue for Luffy

Mihawk is more about Future Greats not bums like Yonko
Or ..Mihawk don't want to risk own life, this is why he hints Kriegg

Or ..Mihawk don't want to risk own life, this is why he hints Kriegg
He practically trains Zoro so Zoro can come and kill him lol

Its more like anyone who Mihawk thinks is too weak to take seriously like Shanks Whitebeard Vista, but they will require a little bit of effort to beat..he doesn't bother with.

He already knows Shanks couldn't do shit to him with two arms...he'd get folded real quick with one arm but that would be a waste of time.

Honestly yea. Featwise Mihawk will clear the Yonkou, but Oda will probably try his best to not go too crazy with it.
When Cross Guild was formed Oda said 'With Mihawk there, they are legit yonko crew" through Law

Which kinda made it seem like even with just Crocodile (YC3 level at best) and a band of few fodders, Mihawk can solo any Yonko crew.

Meaning Mihawk can take Shanks and Beckman and Lucky Roo at least for Crocodile and the rest to take out rest.

Now it seems like Cross Guild needs some recruitments like Doffy, weevil etc.

Then again one could argue those recruitments are to BEAT not to equal Yonko crew and become Pirate King level crew.

Like for Mihawk to have sure fire victory against every Yonko and their crew, he'd need one or two commander level fighters under him.

What do you guys think?
@Konstantis @Erkan12 @SakazOuki @JoNdule

Can Mihawk beat Blackbeard and Aokiji in 1v2?? Probably not but maybe...Can he beat Shanks and Beckman in 1v2? Most likely

Last edited:
get him past vista first
Tbh that Vista thing was one of the best feats in the series

Mihawk turns off his CoO, comletely loses focus and day dreams yet in auto pilot he casually holds back likely strongest WBP or at least second strongest

I don't think shanks can do that..he woulda lost another arm.
We knowww Kaido can't do that..he can't even affort to look away from fodder like Killer
@ZenZu

This is probably best CoO feat in the series and Mihawk pulled so casually

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Tbh that Vista thing was one of the best feats in the series

Mihawk turns off his CoO, comletely loses focus and day dreams yet in auto pilot he casually holds back likely strongest WBP or at least second strongest

I don't think shanks can do that..he woulda lost another arm.
We knowww Kaido can't do that..he can't even affort to look away from fodder like Killer
@ZenZu

This is probably best CoO feat in the series and Mihawk pulled so casually
When you put it this way, very true. If Kaidou looked away from Vista he would have a blade go right through him. Like when the scrubbards pierced through him. Mihawk doesn't have a single scar despite scarring Shanks multiple times, for this reason. Even cheapshots don't seem possible against the guy.

Althought Vista wouldn't be allowed to face Kaidou 1v1 in the first place, Marco does not love Vista if he did that.

Althought Vista wouldn't be allowed to face Kaidou 1v1 in the first place, Marco does not love Vista if he did that.
Issue here is that..what option did Marco had? He himself is busy with Kizaru or something, Jozu was busy with Aokiji (or did he already lose an arm at this point), strongest guy he had available was Vista (Likely second strongest wbp)

Whitebeard left Jozu to face Aokiji as well.
Post automatically merged:

On the contrary, Zoro would tear Vista a new Asshole if he was replaced with Mihawk there..this is likely what would happen to Vista

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Issue here is that..what option did Marco had? He himself is busy with Kizaru or something, Jozu was busy with Aokiji (or did he already lose an arm at this point), strongest guy he had available was Vista (Likely second strongest wbp)

Whitebeard left Jozu to face Aokiji as well.
I think Marco knew Mihawk is a man of God and therefore a forgiving and merciful individual, who shows restraint. I don't think he sends Vista after the retarded beast that is Kaidou.