Character Discussion Why is Mihawk so boring compared to Shanks

so when Mihawk was wining my post about fandom was a "nice try"
and now it's "pointless"
and now you change the subject to "popularity"
can Zoro boys don't do anything but flip flop

Shanks fandom can just give you the W in power level debate like a master giving food to his subject

Shanks is a better character
Shanks is a more important character
Mihawk can't even come close to Shanks in real story and Shanks crew can kill him before that

so Mihawk beating Shanks in an imaginary duel that can never happen in real story to a Yonko by a single dude
don't mean shit
but we refuse to give to Mihawk that small empty W ... cause he don't even earn that much
and he fucking has WSS title ... that's how bad he is

you should be ashamed of yourself for defending such cartoonish entity

and yes if a Vs battel ended +80% in favor of somebody don't bother asking me ... a +100 poll with +80% is canon as far as I care
When it comes to the idea of Shanks vs Mihawk let's face it - the majority of the fans will consider it Luffy's inspiration vs Zoro's, as if Shanks is Luffy's Mihawk. As a result of that, combined with Shanks having more influence on the plot, it feels like he should be stronger. Mihawk is looking for someone stronger than Shanks.

Mihawk represents strength, pure refined strength and nothing else, someone who challenged stronger swordsmen until there was no one left. Shanks has greater impact and will continue to have greater impact on how the story unfolds as a whole. Why is that not enough for you Shanks fans? When you are so determined to make Shanks the strongest character or whatever it undermines his importance - like "If Shanks isn't #1 in strength he might as well be worthless as a character"? It comes off as insecure, your priorities are off

Mihawk is not boring but shanks is more interesting story wise and they don't even compare at that department.
I don't think we ever going have a flashback when it comes to Mihawk lol but this has nothing to do with Mihawk being boring.
Its just he is not important for the story and shanks is definitely a "key" character so we can't actually compare them as characters.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What do you expect?? Napoleon has a better character depth than Hawkeye:kobeha:
His whole entire existence was to conquer shiny objects:yasu:
They are equally boring imo. Luffy's fruit is actually more intersting than the two of them combined