Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Thighs

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The high iq ones. Filipinos & Thai probably are not that smart.
I just look it up but the phillipines are average with a score of 86 but the data is from the 1970s. So due to American influence and others things, the score could had risen to be 100.

So what he say is not completley wrong but to say a whole country is not smart is stupid even if he a flippino.
he didnt say that though. he said they arent as smart as compared to high iq asians.

he didnt say they generally arent smart.

Shame from what I heard, fans now hate it especially final arc that was one of the most stupidest and bad ones ever seen. What happen in the final arc? Many were upset and disappointed.
Thats sad to hear never got into the manga tbh but I loved the anime plots like PS get ridiculous after a while lowkey not surprised :kayneshrug:

he didnt say that though. he said they arent as smart as compared to high iq asians.

he didnt say they generally arent smart.
It still dumb and that's the bottom line and to generalized people base on IQ which isnt all that accurate to begin with.

Anyway back on topic
Oda pre alabasta >> post times skip art.
Oda shouldnt had listen to the editor who said his way of drawing women was not attractive enough.
At least the women actually have hips and not twigs.

It still dumb and that's the bottom line and to generalized people base on IQ which isnt all that accurate to begin with.

Anyway back on topic
Oda pre alabasta >> post times skip art.
Oda shouldnt had listen to the editor who said his way of drawing women was not attractive enough.
At least the women actually have hips and not twigs.
no its not dumb and the bottom line is you seemingly were accusing him of something he didnt really do.

and its quite literally not him generalizing people, he is just mentioning what people have found out about average IQ's.

Though i agree taking IQ at face value and conflating it with intelligence would be an oversimplification.

no its not dumb and the bottom line is you seemingly were accusing him of something he didnt really do.

and its quite literally not him generalizing people, he is just mentioning what people have found out about average IQ's.

Though i agree taking IQ at face value and conflating it with intelligence would be an oversimplification.
If you arent gonna read the entire conservation when he was talking to @Finalbeta.. why bother to jump in?
He was implying that Filipinos and Thailand's people are dumb compare to high IQ asains.. hence why he brought it up when Final ask what Asains?

Last edited:
If you arent gonna read the entire conservation when he was talking to @Finalbeta.. why bother to jump in?
He was implying that Filipinos and Thailand's people are dumb compare to high IQ asains.. hence why he brought it up when Final ask what Asains?
i did read the entire conversation.

And i did quote the exact post you are misrepresenting right now in our conversation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.