General & Others Why is that Admiral fans nearly all the times side with Mihawk and Schichibukai in debates?

Lol mentioning someone as worth your time doesn't mean equality or rivalry lmao. All he is saying is that Garp and Sengoku are not fodder. This is something we know
he mentioned garp and him almost killed each other as well
want to gloss over that
or the fact that they teamed up to take down prob the strongest pirate in history?
Post automatically merged:

Problem is Marco is equal to all those admirals per the databook. That war doesn't go the way you think it does :kata:
lol
you troll
if you think marco == akainu then you are a lost cause at this point.

he mentioned garp and him almost killed each other as well
want to gloss over that
or the fact that they teamed up to take down prob the strongest pirate in history?
I can buy Garp as near Roger. Not Sengoku who was cosplaying a mummy after Teach was done with him.
lol
you troll
if you think marco == akainu then you are a lost cause at this point.
You are the troll if you want to ignore information that the author gave us. Just say it hurts your pride to admit you are wrong:milaugh:
I understand that you've held these views for years but when evidence is presented you admit you're wrong. It ain't that serious

I can buy Garp as near Roger. Not Sengoku who was cosplaying a mummy after Teach was done with him.

You are the troll if you want to ignore information that the author gave us. Just say it hurts your pride to admit you are wrong:milaugh:
I understand that you've held these views for years but when evidence is presented you admit you're wrong. It ain't that serious
I will accept it
if you accept mihawk > shanks
but you wont even do that.
the databook isnt from the author.

This is a perfect response to people who think Shanks > Mihawk. Lol
trust the databook on one side
but not the other cause databooks support shanks <= mihawk lol

Admiral fans make fun of Kaido for 'hostages' while ignoring that they need distraction distraction no mi for admirals to get an advantage over top commanders :arnoling:
actually we make fun
cause yonko stans made fun of akainu for the same reason
glad that kaido the strongest yonko is also a cheat. hopefully kaido recovers. oden did more than own him in battle, he still fears oden after 20 yrs.

Admiral fans make fun of Kaido for 'hostages' while ignoring that they need distraction distraction no mi for admirals to get an advantage over top commanders :arnoling:
and shanks
a world government lapdog was it?
like his rival mihawk
lol

dont let this argument distract you from the fact aokiji and akainu did more damage to each other than wb managed to inflict on either one.

This is a perfect response to people who think Shanks > Mihawk. Lol
If Shanks is weaker than Mihawk so be it. He will never be weaker than any admiral though. Mihawk considers Shanks the benchmark for swordmasters in a world of swordsman admiral Fujitora. The man who is probably future FA. So if Mihawk is stronger than Shanks then the gap between them and admirals is huuuge.
I will accept it
if you accept mihawk > shanks
but you wont even do that.
the databook isnt from the author.

trust the databook on one side
but not the other cause databooks support shanks <= mihawk lol
The databook is supervised by Oda. It's more credible than our own fanfics.

I accept that Mihawk is a stronger swordsman. You accept that Marco is equal to the admirals?

actually we make fun
cause yonko stans made fun of akainu for the same reason
glad that kaido the strongest yonko is also a cheat. hopefully kaido recovers. oden did more than own him in battle, he still fears oden after 20 yrs.

and shanks
a world government lapdog was it?
like his rival mihawk
lol

dont let this argument distract you from the fact aokiji and akainu did more damage to each other than wb managed to inflict on either one.
Let me ask you something. Was the WB who clashed equally with Shanks the same as the one at MF? I'm talking general health and haki? If there is a difference what percentage would you apply to it?

If Shanks is weaker than Mihawk so be it. He will never be weaker than any admiral though. Mihawk considers Shanks the benchmark for swordmasters in a world of swordsman admiral Fujitora. The man who is probably future FA. So if Mihawk is stronger than Shanks then the gap between them and admirals is huuuge.

The databook is supervised by Oda. It's more credible than our own fanfics.

I accept that Mihawk is a stronger swordsman. You accept that Marco is equal to the admirals?
shanks <= mihawk in general
and hand me the source for the marco databook . a picture perhaps

Let me ask you something. Was the WB who clashed equally with Shanks the same as the one at MF? I'm talking general health and haki? If there is a difference what percentage would you apply to it?
oh if we are going by manga
yes
directly from the author
he was still the strongest at old age
:kata:
I know you like facts
so I had them handy.

@Bil02, tell me now!! Which side here tried to argue reasonably and which side started victim blaming (till my post here)?

This is the difference. God complex is a thing.
Well up to that point, I think everyone one was pretty reasonable but since the topic was mostly addressed to the admiral fandom,I guess you could say they were the ones to argue most reasonably.
You in particular brought up particularly interesting points that I consider valid and good answers to the topic.
As for the rest,I'm open to all kind of opinions coming from both sides.

Last edited:
shanks <= mihawk in general
and hand me the source for the marco databook . a picture perhaps

oh if we are going by manga
yes
directly from the author
he was still the strongest at old age
:kata:
I know you like facts
so I had them handy.

"Lors de la guerre au sommet, il a affronté d'égal à égal les amiraux de la Marine et soutenu Luffy. Son rôle a élé prépondérant dans la bataille"

"he fought equally against admirals "
Think it might also say he faced them as an equal. I don't know french.

Buggy and Garp are not the narrator. WB was in WSM condition when he clashed with Shanks and had his medical tools attached. He took them off before going to MF.

"Lors de la guerre au sommet, il a affronté d'égal à égal les amiraux de la Marine et soutenu Luffy. Son rôle a élé prépondérant dans la bataille"

Buggy and Garp are not the narrator. WB was in WSM condition when he clashed with Shanks and had his medical tools attached. He took them off before going to MF.
so he fought equally against the admirals
not that he's equal to the admirals. and he did
in mf.
I agree

lol the author's words
add kong to that list
I guess all three are wrong.

Bitch im rarer than you, i like everyone. admiral/mihawk/yonko, they are all top tier and all around the same level as depicted by oda throughout the manga. Nothing says yonko are far above the rest nor the reverse.

yep, yonko=admirals=mihawk, just do like i do and dont respont to people who overwank any side.
I've heard you are on narutoforums..
Your posts are similar to that of a user called @Onikaido over there ..
Are you the same person by any chance?

Last edited:
@Bil02 so based on all the arguing that has gone so far, I'm sure you can see now why the Sword/Admiral alliance became a thing. Shit literally just went as we say it does lmao. Yonko fans downplay Admirals and Mihawk. The two unite to shut down the Yonko wank.
Have not yet read through everything since I was busy. .
But I'm going to take my time and read carefully through.

Lol was pretty sure of something like that.
Although he seems to defend Kaido much more over there.
But overall his posts are pretty consistent and similar over the 2 boards.

so he fought equally against the admirals
not that he's equal to the admirals. and he did
in mf.
I agree

lol the author's words
add kong to that list
I guess all three are wrong.
Put it in google translate and it says he fought them as an equal.

You are confusing character statements with the author. Buggy was hiding in east blue. What did he know of WB's condition? WB even asks Sengoku how long has it been. So what did he know about his condition? What did Kong?

WB was introduced as WSM with his medical tools attached. In this condition he could split the sky with Shanks. He could avoid over 100 attempts on his life by Ace in his sleep. At MF he could barely dodge attacks while awake. There is a clear difference. Hell we just saw with Luffy and Kata what a difference something like advanced CoO brings.

Now with a straight face are you going to say they are the exact same? When numerous characters commented on his health? no troll answers. I want to see if you can honestly admit that there is a difference.