Powers & Abilities Why is that?..Number 4.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't handle big sentences?

I'll repeat myself, is it an L if I push you while you are moving forward and you get pushed back?

I don't trust that you will understand the implications of that question, but if yes, then what Sanji did was a W.
What kind of nonsense is this? Was it a feat to push off from the side of the blade like from a trapdoor by unexpectedly attacking? Or has being snacked on and spat out become a feat?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has faced both kizaru and nasjuro

Where are zoro/jinbe's feats against top tiers at egghead? :smoothieduck:
Was it a feat to be beaten by an admiral, a gorosei and not be able to protect an old man? Stopping Hakai and scarring Kaido ARE FEATS. What Lanji was doing was humiliating (goofy in the same place)

Was it a feat to push off from the side of the blade like from a trapdoor by unexpectedly attacking
Alright you're sperging and making a word salad lol

It's simple

1. Nasujuro attacked

2. Sanji not only BLOCKED, but OVERPOWERED his attack

Yeah, he hit it from the side. He also hit it with his foot. His hair also flew in the wind, gloriously I might add.

What the fuck does it matter?!

Or has being snacked on and spat out become a feat?
Hey genius, character A getting a feat and character B getting a feat, doesn't mean neither got a feat, it means both did

Water>fire
Mythical Zoan df user
King of Hell/Pirate Hunter
Fishman Son of the Sea
All sound like they should be in the monster trio before Black Leg
Yeah if you were the writer of One Piece then sure, but no matter what cope there is, Oda is the writer and he still groups Sanji with Luffy and Zoro.

I like Jinbe and all but there is a reason why he fought a Tobi Roppo and not a Commander back in Wano, and so far during the Egghead arc, Jinbe really hasn't done much at all.

Alright you're sperging and making a word salad lol

It's simple

1. Nasujuro attacked

2. Sanji not only BLOCKED, but OVERPOWERED his attack

Yeah, he hit it from the side. He also hit it with his foot. His hair also flew in the wind, gloriously I might add.

What the fuck does it matter?!

Hey genius, character A getting a feat and character B getting a feat, doesn't mean neither got a feat, it means both did
Lanji didn't block anything, lol. He only pushed off the blade from the flat side

Status
Not open for further replies.