Future Events Why it is time to launch an aggressive countercampaign and restore some balance. #RespectSanjiAgain

It mustn't have escaped anyone's notice that the Zorofans have gotten the biggest balls right now, elevating their boy to high heavens, picking fights with every other fandom. Especially the Sanji one. As long as Oda is holding off on showing off Sanji's big fight, and as long as there are a lot of misconceptions and misunderstandings surrounding many of Sanji's post timeskip performances, the Sanji harassment will continue. Honestly I don't think the Sanji fans so far have been too good at forming any sort of counter narrative, so the result is that the One Piece fandom truly thinks very lowly of Sanji in respect to Zoro.

But then there is me, and I see a great need at this point in time to truly set the record straigh and shift this dominant perception. To do so a very aggressive counternarratvie and message has to be formed (all based on the canon manga of course) to show that this Zoro supremacy was never what Oda intended. In fact what I will show you might even lead you think very much otherwise, in my #RespectSanjiAgain countercampaign.

To get the ball rolling I will post four aggressive, inflammatory and truthful and honest looks at Sanji as a fighter and physical combattant in my part 1-4 #RespectSanjiAgain threads. From there I expect all of you to keep the momentum going, it's only so much I can do

Let's Make Sanji Great Again!
@Topi Jerami @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Shuyaku Let's celebrate critical's thread spam return after parting ways with Zoro fans.