Current Events Why it's not Sanji's fault

Dosent change what he did, he literaly lured Robin into a trap soo black maria could let him go.

Dosent that sound familiar?

Like when he let Luffy and his nakama fight in WCI while he baked a cake, Sanji always let people take the responsability for his fuck ups and this time its just no diferent.
:kayneshrug:
Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer and Law having to fight a second yonko, ALL BECAUSE OF SANJI, and whats he doing to take responsability for that? Helping the enemy find Robin easier....Sanji is such a huge liability....
He did that because he trusts robins strength. Pretty simple. He even said to Maria to not underestimate her. So he knows she can handle it

You literaly made a thread for that LMAO.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Just accept it, your boy just went and lured Robin into a trap, putting her at risk because of his incompetence. And if something does happen, it is his fault, just like Pedro dying is his fault.
:kayneshrug:
I made a thread about Sanji not being at fault for Robin staying behind to fight BM. I did not make a thread about Sanji not being the one who lured her into a trap.

I know you have comprehension problems. But usually replying to threads you dont understand isnt the way to solve them.

He did that because he trusts robins strength. Pretty simple. He even said to Maria to not underestimate her. So he knows she can handle it
Sounds like he is even helping Black Maria to keep her guard up against Robin, goddamn traitor. And it dosent change what he is doing...Wich is making Robin deal with the mess he caused with his utter incompetence. Dosent change that he also knowingly lured her into a trap.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I made a thread about Sanji not being at fault for Robin staying behind to fight BM. I did not make a thread about Sanji not being the one who lured her into a trap.

I know you have comprehension problems. But usually replying to threads you dont understand isnt the way to solve them.
I just said why it IS Sanji's fault...Dont ignore it just because its the truth...Do you even read the same manga as the rest of the forum? LMAO, Robing running out of there and leaving Brook behind is good? Not to mention even if she can take her and Brook out of there, wich she cant, black maria would just capture the incompetent Sanji again. Remenber, not all SH's are turncoat traitors that dont give a flying fuck about their nakama, Robin wouldnt run away leaving that mess behind for Brook to deal with alone.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

She has to stay fighting black maria or else Sanji cant run away towards the scabbards.

Last edited:
There's honestly a million ways to clown on Sanji but this isn't one, the SHs are already aware that Robin is at risk due to her Poneglyph knowledge but they recognize she can handle herself or her nakama can be there for her, if they wanted to keep her safe they would've Raizo'd her inside the Sunny or someplace else instead of being fine with her joining a war with 2 Emperors that likely know her value.

People be bitching about Sanji throwing his pride away for Robin since he's always the one that saves the Strawhats' asses all the time (saving Zoro from a cage in Fishman Island, saving half of the crew from Doflamingo, saving Luffy in WCI, saving the Strawhats in Enies Lobby, saving Usopp twice from Enel and Jabra, etc.) and people got mad because he needs help from a girl against an opponent that he can't even fight.
And plus, people already know that Robin is in Wano so if CP0 already know about it then it's not Sanji's fault for leaking the information out. And Robin already thank Sanji for following her plan. But hey, you do you.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Haoshoku

f anything happens to Robin, it's actually not Sanji's fault. Why you may ask ?

Due to the simple fact that Sanji never asked Robin to fight BM, he only asked her to save him. Robin now has saved Sanji, however she now is staying there for her own accord. She could've easily saved Sanji and then fucked off somewhere else. She bloomed her body there, meaning she can unbloom it and leave.
In other words it’s not entirely his fault but he’s still at fault?

I believe sanji did the right thing as his opponent was women, so it cant be helped. Sanji hyping up robin was best moment of this recent chapter. Its been like a decade since we saw robin fighting a strong opponent. But honestly, oda went too far with sanji begging for help it felt like a moment "i want to live" from enies lobby & WCI. Sanji is not wrong but oda used him wrongly to hype up robin fight.

It was pathetic though whole island heard him right...i am pretty sure whoever becomes his opponent would make a fun of him "oh were'nt you the guy asking for help from a woman"