Current Events Why Izo haven't returned?

Because his brother lives their and it's his home?
His brother returned a few months ago and has not only been undercover, but hasn't shown a den den or anything else similar needed to call super long distance.

I think people got me wrong

The crew disbanded so why hasn't he chosen to get back to Wano and instead is sitting somewhere else
If Orochi and Kaido are still in power returning without the power of Whitebeard makes no sense.

H

Homelander

Izo is probably with WB pirates ? Marco left his note to neko it will be something related to izo .

He should come back and take Kanjuros place among the 9 scabbards. Why hasnt he already? He could have his own plans, like Kyo.. ehm i mean Denjiro. Maybe he met with Inu&Neko, or with Denjiro when he returned, and decided to do his own preparations for when the time comes (which is now so he better shows up)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Perhaps he’s one of the 16 commanders Weevil was mentioned to have beaten? Maybe he *is* in Wano recuperating and we just haven’t run into him yet?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Think it was the allied captains Weevil had beaten, not the division commanders.
Yeah, just double checked that. He would have more likely been defeated during the Payback War as you said, if he was truly beaten at all. Just can’t think of another reason why he’d be active and NOT back in Wano; what else could he be searching for?

Perhaps he’s one of the 16 commanders Weevil was mentioned to have beaten? Maybe he *is* in Wano recuperating and we just haven’t run into him yet?
i thought weevil only beat allied captains? might need to reread that part :choppawhat:

Anyway, he might have also died in the war against blackbeard

Think it was the allied captains Weevil had beaten, not the division commanders.
oh lol you already adressed this