Questions & Mysteries Why Kaido Didn’t Put Rayleigh (Also Figarland) in His List?

Why Kaido didn't put Prime Rayleigh in his list?

• Total voters
dude

1- he said "when he was part of the crew" he was equal to Dark King
2- Bullet was a member of Roger pirates 4 years before Oden joined (or 3)
3- an 18 years old Bullet with no DF being equal to Prime Dark King ain't helping Dark King's hype
4- Bullet is fucking filler

so this argument of yours is DEAD ...

if you have any PANEL or even ANIME to prove Dark King have Ad.CoC show it please
why u mad over an argument bro....
Bullet is filler but buggy aint even bringing up oden's name aint helping his hype.....
the fact that oden's strength wasn't brought by buggy when comparing crew strength isn't helping his case 😂

so now you agree that rayleigh wasn't using ryuo and you asking me to show me more proofs of his ad coc lmfao...
what else are you lookin for 🤦‍♂️

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thats headcanon......
What headcanon? Rayleigh is bona fide top-tier who is confirmed to have every tool one needs to hurt Kaido and it was evident from Kaido's reactions to the characters that appeared behind Luffy that he only remembered those that fought him at one point or another. Doesn't take a genius to deduce he never encountered Rayleigh in battle.

Huh? Where you get this from?
From the manga and a bit of common sense, I guess?

What headcanon? Rayleigh is bona fide top-tier who is confirmed to have every tool one needs to hurt Kaido and it was evident from Kaido's reactions to the characters that appeared behind Luffy that he only remembered those that fought him at one point or another. Doesn't take a genius to deduce that he never encountered Rayleigh in battle.
Headcanon that all of them defeated kaido lol............a genius you are huh