Questions & Mysteries Why king and flying 6 still have no bounties

S

stealthblack

Kaidou bounty and bm reveal back in legends chapter, queen back in udon, jack in zou but why no king? what is oda saving it for?

and flying 6 too, altrough they got introduced late but war started, oda waiting for them to get defeated before revealing or what

For King, I think, to make his bounty reveal as something exceptional. F6 aren't that relevant, so why bother? He'll reveal them in their fights.

Kiaodu bounty and bm reveal back in legends chapter, queen back in udon, jack in zou but why no king? what is oda saving it for?

and flyign 6 too, altrough they got introduced late but wars started, oda waiting for them to get defeated before revealing or what
King is probably at 1.330B
Some veterans tobby could go as high as 800m similar to BM cre members like Peros and Snack.
I can't see any of them though having a bounty higher than Jack.

Speaking of Jack he really seems like a decent leader of men. He even has his own ship and fleet that attacked Zou and he is currently leading a huge chunk of Kaido's army against the minks.
Post automatically merged:

For King, I think, to make his bounty reveal as something exceptional. F6 aren't that relevant, so why bother? He'll reveal them in their fights.
Or in 2030 SBS.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Doubt we'll get all the TR bounties. Most of the BM Pirates outwith the Sweet Commanders were revealed in Vivre Cards as far as I recall.

King's I can't help but think will be saved for a confrontation with Marco, who's bounty we also don't have.