Anime Discussion Why L won every fight

I think one of the main reason that L won was because of Raye’s death. His death gave her wife who was known to be a great detective to figure out that Kira was Light her risking her life gave L the strong reason to suspect Light that he was indeed Kira.

in the manga and anime it was said that Raye’s wife didnt made a contact with L but trully i think they did made a contact even before Raye’s wife made a contact with Light aka Kira.

L knew that Light was there when she suddenly died thats the main reason that i think he won every scene till his death L predicted accurately what Light will do next when L makes a move. This is the reason why he escaped death many many times. And Light was force to use Mikasa’s shinigami to kill L its because thats the only way Light can kill L or he would just keep escaping it like a boss. L knew this thats why he already made arrangements their data about the kira case etc etc to send it to near and mellow that made them easier to catch kira only if they joined forces that is why L didnt chose a successor

Last edited:
I think one of the main reason that L won was because of Raye’s death. His death gave her wife who was known to be a great detective to figure out that Kira was Light her risking her life gave L the strong reason to suspect Light that he was indeed Kira.

in the manga and anime it was said that Raye’s wife didnt made a contact with L but trully i think they did made a contact even before Raye’s wife made a contact with Light aka Kira.

L knew that Light was there when she suddenly died thats the main reason that i think he won every scene till his death L predicted accurately what Light will do next when L makes a move. This is the reason why he escaped death many many times. And Light was force to use Mikasa’s shinigami to kill L its because thats the only way Light can kill L or he would just keep escaping it like a boss. L knew this thats why he already made arrangements their data about the kira case etc etc to send it to near and mellow that made them easier to catch kira.
Holy fuck that was so hard to read. Paragraph that shit man

I'd say Light made the wrong decision by killing Raye and the entire FBI. Raye would literally notify that Light was definitely not Kira. Both the FBI and L would stop chasing Light.