Questions & Mysteries Why Luffy is from that place

This is a thought about the reason Oda chose East Blue as the ocean Luffy hails from. It's because the sun rises in the east, and Luffy is the Sun God and he gonna bring the dawn with him coming from the east.

That's it, sorry if it's very unoriginal or the title is misleading but I don't remember seeing this on this sub. Plus it's the void month so gotta cope together. Peace

B

Ballel

This is a thought about the reason Oda chose East Blue as the ocean Luffy hails from. It's because the sun rises in the east, and Luffy is the Sun God and he gonna bring the dawn with him coming from the east.

That's it, sorry if it's very unoriginal or the title is misleading but I don't remember seeing this on this sub. Plus it's the void month so gotta cope together. Peace
Makes a lot of sense.
Oda is good when it comes to symbolism so I can see him thinking of that beforehand

The Straw hat also resembles dawn,

not to forget how Luffy gives the Sun back to People in Many occassions throughout the series,

Destroying Enel’s big Thunder clouds, giving the shadow back to the people in Thriller back, the whole Sun thing was really on the nose all along