Future Events Why Luffy Vs Kid will happen soon

Yup its definitely coming very soon. Eustass Kid is the Vegeta to Luffys Goku in terms of their relationship and somewhat power. The treatment of the characters is almost identical. Just like a Akira did, Oda constantly shoves Luffys greatness in Kids face and to a lesser extent disrespects Kid at times. But its all for a bigger plan. I believe at some point Kid will snap and challenge Luffy.

But first Oda is going to build his strength

I'll explain:

We first see Kid is in an alliance with Hawkins and Apoo

The alliance crumbles once Kaido arrives, Hawkins gave up and Apoo was always working with Kaido leaving only Kid and Killer to fight Kaido.
They would lose miserably.

We see Kid is defeated and mocked by Kaido, his efforts being called little pirate games. For the first time Kid is humbled.

1. RIVALS ONCE AGAIN

Luffy after losing to Kaido ends up in the same cell with Kid and their rivalry would kick off once again.

At this point Kid and Luffy seem comparable in strength, Kid keeps up with everything luffy does despite only having one arm due to the seastone.

2. RISE OF LUFFY

Soon after Kid would escape Udon and Luffy would begin his Udon training

Oda would change Luffy & Kids portrayal after the haki training.

Kid would return to Udon laughed at and ridiculed for getting captured again, Kid is devastated and emotional about what happened to his partner Killer. Kid and Killer would then be tortured by Queen.

Big Moms antics would stop Queen from torturing Kid & Killer. And Kid would witness Luffy and his allies taking over Udon. This would be the Start of Kids observation of Luffy.

2. LOOK AT ME

Raizo gives Kid the keys to him and Killer's cuffs saying "sir luffy's friend use these" We then get one of the most underrated Panels in One Piece. Kid looking at Luffy.

This panel is fully of pain, frustration, rage and most importantly jealousy.

He leaves Udon to find his crew and ironically meets Law and Luffy at the port and their rivalry continues.

The Supernova Trio have their usual banter but on the Roof some things changed for Kid.

Kid's questions/observations would return on the Roof, this I believe was the biggest hint of Luffy and Kid fighting in the future.
Eustass Kid asked a lot of questions about the abilities of characters on the roof, particularly Luffy.

At the end of Wano when Kid see's the bounty and such he does attempt to go after Luffy but its played for comedic relief rightfully so since the gap between Luffy and Kid is laughable at this point in time.

HOWEVER.........................

3.CONQUERORS HAKI

Eustass Kid has Conquerors Haki and that means something..... because it tells us

Kid has potential , he is conquerors haki user with dreams to become Pirate King
That is the deadliest combination in the series, The only confirmed conquerors users we know who are after the One Piece or trying to become the King of the Pirates are Luffy,Kaido, Big Mom, & Shanks. YONKO!!!!!

RISE OF KID

Despite losing a few times Kid has fought multiple Yonko throughout the new world as well. In fact you might say Kid has more experience fighting Yonko then Luffy at this point.

And now we have Kid approaching Shanks, one of the most impressive users of haki in general.

I believe this fight with Shanks is how Kid will catch up or even surpass Luffy in strength.

And then eventually Kid will come for Luffy.

This fight has been building up for awhile now and when it does happen you'll come back to this thread.

Leave Your Thoughts

Kid is Luffy’s friend. Their battle will be a friendly match like Roger v WB.

I think Kid will probably give up on One Piece after Shanks takes his poneglyphs. He’ll recognize Luffy is the next PK and will probably just settle for replacing Shanks as emperor.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Goat thread!

Luffy vs Kid will happen, right before the one piece, so lodestar makes most sense. Kid will be the captain closest to Luffy EOS and you observed this incredible good.

I always said Kid will be Luffys (Goku) Vegeta. They are pretty similar in a lot of points, but still rivals and different.

Kid is Luffy’s friend. Their battle will be a friendly match like Roger v WB.

I think Kid will probably give up on One Piece after Shanks takes his poneglyphs. He’ll recognize Luffy is the next PK and will probably just settle for replacing Shanks as emperor.
No. Hawkins card showed the future. "The new replacing the established order"

Despite his age, Shank is part of the old generation. Only BB is part of the Worst Gen.

The Worst Gen will run for Pirate King.

Despite his age, Shank is part of the old generation. Only BB is part of the Worst Gen.

I forgot about that Morgans panel. If Luffy, Kidd, Law, BB, and Shanks are finalists for the One Piece, Shanks is not part of the Worst generation while the other 4 are. Law losing to BB while Kidd doesn’t lose to Shanks possibility grows stronger :joker:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

You make a fucking important and impressive point.
As far as we know, Hawkins cards are final. And he clearly states, this new generation will overcome the old one, the old tower falls. It never was only meant for Kaido and big mum. Shanks is part of this old tower.

It’s only fitting.

The final island of the Grand line was Saboady Archipelago. It’s where Luffy and Kidd met. Lodestar is the final island of New World, It should be where they clash for their dreams :cheers:
PLUS, Lodestone is the Natural Magnet and was used for compasses during the first times of navigation.

PLUS, Roger & Nekomamushi pointed out now Logposes, magnetic-driven devices, go crazy in Lodestar.

Are these all coincidences? :handsup:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's curious Nik, you have the tendency to spot/come up with patterns and write (very well too) essays about it... Yet you don't see the few that are right under your nose.
Curious... :quest:
I do see Kidd delivery service.
He wont be in PK race anymore.
Whether he will be in WG war, we'll see...