Controversial Why Luna just makes sense

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Spandam x Makino ๐Ÿค”
Sure. Easy. Spadam has a change of heart and wants to make good with Robin. By EOS she's too much of a big shot to be approached, so Spandam tries getting closer to her friends. However, since they're all still in Elbaf, a dangerous territory for a gubernamental lapdog like himself, he goes for a different approach. That's when he learns that Luffy is Robin's paternal sister. Spandam travels to Luffy's native island for a lead, goes to ask about intel at the only inn, and is immediately smitten by how gorgeous the bartender is. Three months later, Spandam has officially moved to Foosha Village and asks Makino to marry him. The step-son of by-now-defunct Yonko Shanks approves the union.

Yoho here with another blog and tho I'm not one to discuss shippings because most are ridiculous and make no sense

I want to highlight one of the possible end game romances and that's Luna or Luffy x Nami

Now people will be quick to say ๐Ÿค“ but Yoho in sbs yadda yadda Oda said there'll be no romance between strawhats

Will he also said one piece was supposed to end in five years and here we are nearly 30 years later so let's not count it out just because one of statement he made 20 years ago

Now let's talk about why I believe these two are end game

But before we get to that let's talk about a couple of candidates I've seen tossed around over the years

Vivi and Boa Hancock

Let's start with Hancock- this is a one sided infatuation that Hancock has confused for love Luffy is one of the few men that where nice to her and her sisters, but Luffy has already turned her down multiple times

Vivi~ a bit more likely they're both Ds history ties them together and they have decent chemistry and under standing of each other honestly it almost fits perfectly except one little knot in the rope a knot named Kohza

Now let's get to the meat and potatoes Luffy and Nami and why I believe those two just makes sense

1. She is constantly depicted has the Queen along side his King I can't recall one cover page that had Luffy in a crown where Nami wasn't also wearing one if there is please show Me

2. She was the first strawhat in the story if you go back and read the first chapter not only is she the first one he saw before even meeting Zoro she was also the only strawhat pictured along side Luffy In the cover artof the first chapter

3. They're both inspire by one character and no I'm not talking about Goku I'm talking about the man goku was inspired by Sun Wukong aka the monkey King

The monkey King was a regular monkey who became a God not only is Luffy named Monkey D Luffy

Monkey king(Monkey D)

The Monkey kings name is Sun Wukong a Monkey who became a God

What's Luffy? A Monkey who became a Sun God

What about Nami's relation to the monkey King well that's easy

Wukong has many powers and abilities but there a a handful that fit Nami to a tee

A- He rides a cloud and uses a Bo Staff Nami has Zeus who I believe she'll be able to ride one day and she uses a Bo staff

B- he can make copies of himself, and control fire, water and air

Doesn't that sound a lot like what Nami can do

So there you have why Nami x Luffy is the one and only strawhat ship that actually makes sense

Sorry Hancock X Luffy is canon
Nami never said she likes Luffy like that
She deserves Sanji

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Sure. Easy. Spadam has a change of heart and wants to make good with Robin. By EOS she's too much of a big shot to be approached, so Spandam tries getting closer to her friends. However, since they're all still in Elbaf, a dangerous territory for a gubernamental lapdog like himself, he goes for a different approach. That's when he learns that Luffy is Robin's paternal sister. Spandam travels to Luffy's native island for a lead, goes to ask about intel at the only inn, and is immediately smitten by how gorgeous the bartender is. Three months later, Spandam has officially moved to Foosha Village and asks Makino to marry him. The step-son of by-now-defunct Yonko Shanks approves the union.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

Yoho

โ€Ž