General & Others Why madara shouldt exist following the story's own internal logic.

Did the reincarnation plot make sense

• No not at all

• Yea it makes perfect sense

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sasuke is madara's reincarnation meaning that madara did not go to the alterlife when he died but was reborn in sasuke's body meaning that edo tensei should of not worked to revived madara following the series own logic but the war arc had no planning or even writing so such inconsistencies are bound to exist

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Indra and Ashura reincarnate in other people. And they have done so in the past as well. Don't see what you're trying to get at. When their flesh is gone, as it says in the panel, their chakra moves on.

Indra and Ashura reincarnate in other people. And they have done so in the past as well. Don't see what you're trying to get at. When their flesh is gone, as it says in the panel, their chakra moves on.

indra reincarnates is literally just traditional reincarnation as once x character die they are are reborn into a new body much like how it works in literally any other story, This idea that indra chakra clings to sasuke is rididious as a sasuke inherited not only indra's hatred but the exact chakra signature of indra something that the sage of six paths even notices
if it was just indra's chakra just clinging to a rando's person body then a they wouldt inherit personality traits from that person as what happened

Sasuke is madara's reincarnation meaning that madara did not go to the alterlife when he died but was reborn in sasuke's body meaning that edo tensei should of not worked to revived madara following the series own logic but the war arc had no planning or even writing so such inconsistencies are bound to exist
What? I dont understand your point.

The genes are passed on from one generation to next.

Indra and Ashura
Asian and British

Asian people have their traits
British have their own

Yet, they are different from each other.
Inter and intra species difference is always there.

Indra reincarnation has been associated with Uchihas. Some were very strong and some were weak. Yet, their ideologies have been the same.

The genes are passed on from one generation to next.
Yea but only few of their descendants actually become reincarnations with only two uchiha ever reincarnating that being sasuke and madara.
Itachi,Obito,Shisui and fugaku were never said as reincartions of indra

Indra reincarnation has been associated with Uchihas. Some were very strong and some were weak. Yet, their ideologies have been the same.
Not at all, Sasuke thought the leadership of the world was of fault while madara thought that the very idea of a leader and non leaders was corrupt. He hated the world for allowing the duality of the vanished and victors.

He wanted equality and so to archive that he looked for the infinite tsuyomi which would put everyone in a dream allowing everyone to live as they would so want. Making everyone perfectly happy and destroying the vanished class making everyone winners of their own world. Obito being with the underaged girl that he never got over that being rin and madara being with hashirama who rejected him over him going psychotic. Everyone could live as they like even sasori could live in a world where his parents were not pierced by the hatake's blade as he would also be had he faced kakashi.

Never read the manga and the fans of it make me having any interest in it quite low.
Also just cause something has ended would not mean that people still cant talk about it afterall dbz still has discussions despite ending years ago

Lets talk about Boruto, :gokulaugh:
Boruto is trash and none of it's characters have any depth or backstory just look at isshiki and momoshiki as examples of this.

he only thing I hate is dragging/fillers and milking the series.
Depends on the filler, I mean like to name a example from naruto. I liked the kakashi anbu arc but not the ostrich ninja bits. Depends more on the quality of the arc for me if anything else.
I tend to dislike cash grabbed sequels like boruto and dragon ball super then the anime of anyone show but then again. Im the clear minority so my take really matters not.

Fillers help expand characters and rectify plot holes like the manga of dragon ball had trunks state 19 and 20 attack his timeline while the anime made it so it was 17 and 18 fixing the plot hole that existed in the manga. About the expanding characters bit, We get info about anko and how she has ptsd from orochimaru's abuse of her so yea the anime helps at expanding already esblished elements in the manga.

Cash grab sequels kinda just force themselves into the timeline without rhyme or reason like how dragon ball super takes place before the end of z yet makes many plot holes with it due to the many forms and such that do not exist during EOS dragon ball. Not only that but set rules are often ignored eg the sharrigan not taking immense trauma to unlock as was the case with madara,itachi,sasuke and so on

Last edited:
Never read the manga and the fans of it make me having any interest in it quite low.
Also just cause something has ended would not mean that people still cant talk about it afterall dbz still has discussions despite ending years ago

Boruto is trash and none of it's characters have any depth or backstory just look at isshiki and momoshiki as examples of this.

Depends on the filler, I mean like to name a example from naruto. I liked the kakashi anbu arc but not the ostrich ninja bits. Depends more on the quality of the arc for me if anything else.
I tend to dislike cash grabbed sequels like boruto and dragon ball super then the anime of anyone show but then again. Im the clear minority so my take really matters not.

Fillers help expand characters and rectify plot holes like the manga of dragon ball had trunks state 19 and 20 attack his timeline while the anime made it so it was 17 and 18 fixing the plot hole that existed in the manga. About the expanding characters bit, We get info about anko and how she has ptsd from orochimaru's abuse of her so yea the anime helps at expanding already esblished elements in the manga.

Cash grab sequels kinda just force themselves into the timeline without rhyme or reason like how dragon ball super takes place before the end of z yet makes many plot holes with it due to the many forms and such that do not exist during EOS dragon ball. Not only that but set rules are often ignored eg the sharrigan not taking immense trauma to unlock as was the case with madara,itachi,sasuke and so on
Exactly, cash grab can be the right term for it. I am fine with everything else as long as the story is entertaining. I am not a fanboy, who goes on ranting about stuff or small details. Even Superman has a weakness; Kryptonite. It is not about the author's mistakes or immaturity, what fans should hate is, as you said, cash grabs.

For example, I will never understand why Oda needed to make Strawhats fight some fishes when they were on their way to Whole Cake Island, and have Reju save Luffy (who is almost immune to poison due to Iva).

I guess it is also fine because these mangas are their only income source; so they can utilize it to earn some extra bucks. Yet, it is infuriating when they do it so bluntly.