Future Events Why MKK and not ZKK?!

MKK or ZKK, that is the question...??!! -Shakespeare

• Total voters
This thread might trigger the tinky winky of some insecure fans but give it a shot...
:kayneshrug:

Momonuske is the one to give the final blow and kill Kaido.

Momonuske was the first character to say anything about beating and killing Kaido way back in Zou.

And later we got to know Oden's flashback and that cemented the idea.

Since Oden almost killed Kaido using his two swords Enma and Ami No Habakiri, Kaido had some interest in Momo and his potential. He is always triggerd by the presence of Oden's heir.

We already saw Enma give Kaido a new scar in roof piece.
I think Momo with A-N-H will be the one to finish the job in the capital, now that he got older, and has the strength necessary to Wield Ami no Habakiri.

It started with Oden and it'll end by his heir who is a cheap replica of him...

It's like poetry it rhymes.

I said it before in other thread:
killing 00001 HP left Kaido isn't a feat but rather a character moment for Momonuske.

This thread might trigger the tinky winky of some insecure fans but give it a shot...

Momonuske was the first character to say anything about beating and killing Kaido way back in Zou.

Since Oden almost killed Kaido using his two swords Enma and Ami No Habakiri, Kaido had some interest in Momo and his potential. He is always triggerd by the presence of Oden's heir.

I think Momo with A-N-H will be the one to finish the job in the capital, now that he got older, and has the strength necessary to Wield Ami no Habakiri.

killing 00001 HP left Kaido isn't a feat but rather a character moment for Momonuske.
kaido won't work like that its not rpg he was defeated several time but no one could kill him killing him still is almost an impossible feat

Momo has no haki

The ame no habikiri is the SNAKE SLAYER SWORDS famed for killing the yamata no orochi
You're forgetting that ANH is a Meito, and Enma was making Zoro use CoC unknowingly..
Haki is a spiritual force kinda concept..
Evey character has it but not all are able to utilize it... U're underestimating Momo, he has CoC for sure.
Zoro is the one to finish Orochi (for killing Yasu) while Momo goes for the big snake up in the sky of the capital
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Agree.
MKK all the way.
Amen, brother!
:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You're forgetting that ANH is a Meito, and Enma was making Zoro use CoC unknowingly..
Haki is a spiritual force kinda concept..
Evey character has it but not all are able to utilize it... U're underestimating Momo, he has CoC for sure.
Zoro is the one to finish Orochi (for killing Yasu) while Momo goes for the big snake up in the sky of the capital
:myman:
If zoro didn't know how to flow his haki he'd be dead.
Momo has 0 concept of haki if his sword (WHICH HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE ) is anything like enma he'd die instantly.

B

Ballel

Lol, this guy seriously thinks that a guy, who neither has haki nor any experience, and grew up from 8 year old to 28 just an hour ago, has more possibility of killing Kaido than a guy who has all types of haki, already scarred kaido even when he wasn't in his full strength, and has been training since childhood.:crazwhat:
The cope is strong nowadays in some people...

A guy that is scarred of a Katana will chop Kaido when Zoro had an entirely raid to learn how to use Enma....sure :suresure::lulz:

Rushing to spam memes without even reading... Oh boy!
:goatasure:
But now i've some understanding to why some people want ZKK to happen..
You want to use it as a powerscaling tool to push your agenda.. You wanna say that Zoro> Kaido=Luffy... fine by me. Go for it.
:usoprice:
Although, i don't see Zoro killing an exhausted and pushed to his limit, Kaido as a good argument.
:sanmoji:

I'm talking about, why Mkk as a narrative (and not powerscaling) point is better for the story.. Momonuske needs more depth and character development.
U all react like i said Momo is gonna tank Raimei Hakki or Ragnarock and then bitch-slap Kaido.
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Despite his fruit,Momo is still too weak to kill Kaido.
I think it's the opposite, Kaido will be too weak to endure anything.

Last edited: