Questions & Mysteries Why no one mentions this?

Idk
All we know is weevil protected the village since he clearly likes Wb its his momento of his "father"
No sign of damage to the island and the villagers are not hurt
We saw how much destruction weevil alone brings on top of that add Gb
And miss bakkin being fine and weevil screaming for her while leaving with navy
"Aramaki used hostages but didn't take them nor Bakkin with him"
"Weevil is actually the mastermind that is able to make deals, Bakkin doesn't know what she's talking about"
"It's not possible to fight anywhere else on the island except right in the center where the village is"

:risiup:

Because marines is care about weevil not his mom . It is ain’t total warfare we can commit genocide your homeland to extinction to get your treasure . Any army can easily do this .

Sane weevil mom clone admit she can’t beat rob lucci or kaku .

1)Greenbull beat up weevil and capture him .

What is stop from greenbull killing weevil mom and island people to extinction after beating/capturing weevil ?

Heck greenbull did not bother to kill scabbards ,momo , Yamato at first meet because he say he will leave wano after killing luffy . Have Momo . Yamato , and scabbards let greenbull kill luffy , then greenbull won’t touch wano people.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's probably gonna surprise you but even fodder characters don't go unconscious as fast as Kekdo does
:risiup:. You gotta give them time, not everyone is as fast as Kekdo at fainting
Kaidou > Green Bull.

Kaidou can faint 100x to retainers, he remains superior to Green Bull.
Cool that the scabbard attacks knocked Kaidou down but Luffy's OVER KONG GUN didn't, it's just Oda recreating the scene from chapter 970.

And kaidou isn't passed out when his eyes are white after all he can hear, if you go to the next page (after the one you posted), he can hear Oden speak, someone passed out shouldn't be able to do that.

You really are an ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk
All we know is weevil protected the village since he clearly likes Wb its his momento of his "father"
No sign of damage to the island and the villagers are not hurt
We saw how much destruction weevil alone brings on top of that add Gb
If Bakkin didn't say "our efforts were in vain" when she was talking about how Weevil was captured by Ryokugyu , i wouldn't have ruled out Weevil giving in .

To me it looks like "all our efforts were in vain" is referring to her's & Weevil's efforts to fight back Ryokugyu , which were in vain because Ryokugyu won & captured Weevil : ( it also indicated Weevil didn't push Ryokugyu to near his limit/extreme diff )
- Bakkin said "all our efforts were in vain" , and she believed at least , that WB's estate/treasure was still on Sphinx ( she asked Marco to hand it over to her ) .
And as far as i know the village & villagers were safe also ( Marco also said the village was saved ) , so she wasn't talking about them either .
So it looks to me what she meant by "our efforts were in vain" was that at least she & Weevil didn't stand a chance vs the Green Beast .

- As for Bakkin not being captured , idk why Marines didn't capture her , but there was a frame showing her shouting "Weevil" who was sailing away from her on GreenBeast's Marine Battleship , and Weevil shouted back "Mama!" .
So Marines knew she was there . But of course GB wasn't needed to capture her , some VA some RA some fodder Marines could've made her submit .

- Weevil giving in would mean he knew he didn't stand a chance vs the Green Admiral .
Unless you're thinking Weevil gave in because GB had hostage(s) , which would be an assumption based on flimsy arguments .
Why didn't Bakkin mention it if GB had hostage(s) with him ? .
Weevil giving up would mean he knew he didn't stand a chance against Ryokugyu anyway .

Unless i'm resorting to the hostage route , but i'm not going in it because it is based on nothing .
Oda did a really bad job telling the readers if GB used hostage(s) , not even a single mention of hostage this chapter .
That scene just showed Marines knew she was there , and GB wouldn't have been needed to capture her , that's extremely overkill .
1 VA could've made her submit .

As for Weevil being conscious ( that's why he was able to scream ) - maybe because , after a fight , a combatant/person isn't necessarily always unsconcious/KO'd ?

Maybe Bakkin & the Villagers were fine because Marines' target was only Weevil ?

The Marines had a hunt for the former Shichibukai , and they only targeted the ones and only the former Shichibukais themselves :
- Coby said they were going to capture Hancock , not Hancock & all of Amazon Lily
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-956-page-13.html

- Stainless & his fleet was only targeting Buggy
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-956-page-14.html
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-956-page-15.html

- "surrender yourself at once , Hawk-Eyes Mihawk!!" - not "surrender yourself at once , Hawk-Eyes Mihawk and your Baboons!!"

Mihawk himself : "it's been so long ... since i was the one being chased..."
https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-956-page-16.html

Greenbull:it was kaido s presence that kept me from coming here

I rather trust the admiral that knows how strong he is than some delusional admiral fanboy from a random forum:risitameh:
Aramaki is saying that because Kaido had established a hierarchy in the country, the thing that Aramaki was talking about, you know. Kaido's rule/order had imposed the order in the country. But now that Kaido is gone, Wano has no strong leader like Kaido
Not to mention:
  • Yonkos are part of WG balance that WG loves so they don't want them gone
  • Kaido has a partnership with WG where he sells them weapons

Now you explain, if Aramaki is scared of Kaido, why would he come after a stronger person who beat Kaido and the alliance who beat another yonko and their crew?
That math doesn't add up.
:choppawhat:

Aramaki is saying that because Kaido had established a hierarchy in the country, the thing that Aramaki was talking about, you know. Kaido's rule/order had imposed the order in the country. But now that Kaido is gone, Wano has no strong leader like Kaido
Not to mention:
  • Yonkos are part of WG balance that WG loves so they don't want them gone
  • Kaido has a partnership with WG where he sells them weapons

Now you explain, if Aramaki is scared of Kaido, why would he come after a stronger person who beat Kaido and the alliance who beat another yonko and their crew?
That math doesn't add up.
:choppawhat:
Damage control