Questions & Mysteries Why nobody mentions "Mihawk" in Wano so far?

Are you reading pirates manga or swordsman manga. They challenge those strong people to become PK. Dont play with words. Plus name me aa person except Zoro clearly challenge Mihawk to fight the moment Zoro see Mihawk. Have anyone? Vista clash postponed. Not like Zoro who going straightforward. Shiryu, King, Cracker, Smoothie, Samurai's have anyone mentioned want to challenges Mihawk?
I see and the same vista said "any swordsman have the dream to fight against the WSS", so he is not the WSS ?

WSM >>> PK. They told you how to become PK but to become WSM you need to be the strongest that's all.
I didn't play with the words just ask if someone ever claimed to become the next WSM or WSC ? You didn't answered my question but i guess you have no answer.
Post automatically merged:

And as usual, the one who are in deny are sanji fans.
Probably painful to be the gag and punching ball of everyone :risitasad:

I see and the same vista said "any swordsman have the dream to fight against the WWS", so he is not the WSS ?

WSM >>> PK. They told you how to become PK but to become WSM you need to be the strongest that's all.
I didn't play with the words just ask if someone ever claimed to become the next WSM or WSC ? You didn't answered my question but i guess you have no answer.
Yeah I dont have the answer the same I don't have answer why no people challenge Mihawk and Mihawk challenge anyone, that why I asking the point in the first place. What I know people challenge to overcome the person, to protect something, to achieve some objectives. You also doesn't have the answer

Yeah I dont have the answer the same I don't have answer why no people challenge Mihawk and Mihawk challenge anyone, that why I asking the point in the first place. What I know people challenge to overcome the person, to protect something, to achieve some objectives. You also doesn't have the answer
I just know if BM becomes the PK, it doesn't make her the strongest of Opverse.
That's why the title of strongest are not debatable. It's given by Oda and we are not following the adventures of the entire One Piece population to know if no one is interested about WSS, WSM title. And besides Zoro, no one wants to take the title of "strongest" before. Luffy wants to become PK and not WSC because he doesn't care about being the strongest but the one who has the most freedom.
By your logic I can even claim, everyone who want to take Kaido's head right now are targetting the Yonkou or WSC title including Zoro.

So Zoro the next WSS, Yonkou and WSC ? I'm fine with that :myman:

They don't even know who the Yonko are or the fact that Kaido is one of them so they probably have no idea who Mihawk is but why'd he needed to be mentioned though? He's completely irrelevant to the things being unfolded in Wano now.
Exactly Kaido and Orochi isolated Wano and controlled the news, how people from Wano know anything about the world in the last 20 years ...
They didn't even know ace died 2 years ago in the biggest war :suresure:

Last edited:
Easy. Plot wise Mihawk's presence in Wano wasn't needed. There exists no samurai in the past 20 years who was a threat to Mihawk's title, so Oda didn't want to create plot lines of Mihawk going to Wano without meeting either Kaido or Oden.

The people of Wano only know Roger/Whitebeard and Rayleigh from Hyogoro's expression. No Yonkou, No Admiral ( though Kinemon clearly knew what an Admiral was at Dressrosa but he may caught up on that on his way to PH)

So triggered. Up to you what you want to understand. I'm just trying to understand Mihawk characters seem so many Mihawk fans here and you still not answering my point who challenge Mihawk and Mihawk did not challenge anyone? Mihawk was a former scihiukai and we know all the people who has been Scihiukai wanted something, what Mihawk want? Waiting for people challenge him? Almost 3 years in OP world no one ever challenge him? Vista attitude in clashing with Mihawk wasn't to challenge for that but we see Zoro straightforward challenge Mihawk.He has the license to roam the world challenges top people like WB but he wait at MF war to measures WB strength. There no top swordman in OP who doesn't mentioning him. Fujitora only cared about dissolving scihiukai, Shiryu no, Vista who postponed after two years what happened? At least for me make the person who the second MC goals is something desireable by the world there are people challenging him or he himself go venture finding opponents to measure himself. For now only Zoro want that, others swordsman I don't see any. Don Krieg probaly insulting Mihawk or perhaps he just like Zoro challenging him but he needs to chase Don Krieg untill Baratie. Can he not one shotted Don krieg? So I leave to you what you want to interpret my word. We are not debating in court or something like that

it looks like a lot of people in Wano and potentially Onigashima are ignorant of outside world ( well Wano have been isolated for 20 years )

Who's Who also called Luffy Kid Law Zoro as a "bunch of rats" , if only he knew Luffy has bounty 1.5 times his superior Jack ..... and defeated Doflamingo , and another Emperor's 2 Commanders . funnily enough this punk is gonna be defeated by Brook lol

and as i mentioned before , Page One and Ulti didn't seem to know Strawhats well . maybe the entire Flying Six bar Drake are ignorant of outside world lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Few things.
First of all wano is not an easy place to get to without inside help.
The only 3 people we see get in crashed in there wb ace and meme (not her crew)
The pirate king knew for 13 years iirc that loadstar wasnt the final island and also knew he needed a wano native to help him get to raftel.
But for 13 years didnt have the balls to even try and go there despite having knowledge about "a samurai from THAT COUNTRY" and instead (got lucky as usual) begged wb for oden who only left wano cause wb crashed there.

Second. Why would he go there ? By the time oden was dead he was having his duel with shanks. And none of the other samurai there can even beat zoro let alone be worth his time.

Few things.
First of all wano is not an easy place to get to without inside help.
The only 3 people we see get in crashed in there wb ace and meme (not her crew)
The pirate king knew for 13 years iirc that loadstar wasnt the final island and also knew he needed a wano native to help him get to raftel.
But for 13 years didnt have the balls to even try and go there despite having knowledge about "a samurai from THAT COUNTRY" and instead (got lucky as usual) begged wb for oden who only left wano cause wb crashed there.

Second. Why would he go there ? By the time oden was dead he was having his duel with shanks. And none of the other samurai there can even beat zoro let alone be worth his time.
Lol Zoro only get stronger after past 2 years. Mihawk can go there challenge Denjiro/Kyoshiro, King, etc. Are you saying Zoro can defeat these characters before time skip. Mihawk become WSS before even Zoro been introduced.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
So triggered. Up to you what you want to understand. I'm just trying to understand Mihawk characters seem so many Mihawk fans here and you still not answering my point who challenge Mihawk and Mihawk did not challenge anyone? Mihawk was a former scihiukai and we know all the people who has been Scihiukai wanted something, what Mihawk want? Waiting for people challenge him? Almost 3 years in OP world no one ever challenge him? Vista attitude in clashing with Mihawk wasn't to challenge for that but we see Zoro straightforward challenge Mihawk.He has the license to roam the world challenges top people like WB but he wait at MF war to measures WB strength. There no top swordman in OP who doesn't mentioning him. Fujitora only cared about dissolving scihiukai, Shiryu no, Vista who postponed after two years what happened? At least for me make the person who the second MC goals is something desireable by the world there are people challenging him or he himself go venture finding opponents to measure himself. For now only Zoro want that, others swordsman I don't see any. Don Krieg probaly insulting Mihawk or perhaps he just like Zoro challenging him but he needs to chase Don Krieg untill Baratie. Can he not one shotted Don krieg? So I leave to you what you want to interpret my word. We are not debating in court or something like that
boo hooo hurr durr Mihawk is not important hurr durr zoros dream is fake. Let the tears out. pathetic

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Says people are triggered, then writes this continent of text LMFAOOO