Powers & Abilities Why Oda doesnt push his character power

First Kaido and Bigmom are a veteran pirate,They roam new world for a decades
Surely Kaido and Bigmom can have awakening, back then oda really push his character limit, Donquixote doflaminggo have it all, a clone string, Birdcage, and he even can run in the air by attached his string to a cloud how mindblowing is that
Katakuri is just a mochi guy, it sound silly but his power are another level, he can shoot from a mochi bullet for a god shake
But why in wano I didnt see any improvement, surely im not the only one who not see it, right?
Its okay if oda wants luffy to beat kaido or kidd beating big mom
But at least give us a fair fight
Kidd is a magnet so theres a lot potential power he can do
And big mom is a soul, she can using a demon soul or maybe a god soul how awesome is that
Kaido can even awakening his dragon form maybe he can heal himself very fast
Dont worry strawhat still can won the battle
If only oda know how to position his character, We have two former shichibukai law and jinbe, we have kidd, we even have marco, damnn
We have scabbards, heart pirate, kidd pirate, the entire mink tribe, and samurai
But why they seem useless in a fight
instead oda use tama to win the war
like really odaa??

Secondly, One piece is not just luffyy, even though he is the main character but the true meaning of one piece is the strawhat pirate, the journey, the adventure. but why ussop is useless and sanji doesnt have a fair fight with queen
Im also cant understand why oda gives luffy nika and he just suddenly add it up after thousand of chapter? Its a cheap trick...
Are luffy already special enough, he is the son of revolutionary leader, he is the grandson of marine hero, the silly power of gomu gomu no mi who make us fallin in love with luffy
But why oda gives him a saiyan form?
I get it oda used to work in dragon ball office
But why he copy paste it and ruin luffy character?
Are after this there will be nika super, nika super god, nika super 4 ???
Luffy is rubber!! can oda just stick with that, and improving luffy haki instead of transforming him become a saiyan mode
Its just cheap !!

Last edited:
Think Oda will confirm that BM and Kaido were awaken in some SBS, saying like Kaido chaging his forms and BM using her own soul to heal are awakening moves

--To answer your question I don't really know. Personally for kaido it doesn't bother me that much because he did got Kaen hakkie an island level magma form anyway. While its not awakening you can still compare to it.

--Imo oda made Kaido too powerful. Even at the end he was beating g5 luffy down. If kaido had awakening , it would be lame if luffy instantly defeats him hence he gave kaen hakkei instead of awakening.

--Same for BM. I don't think oda could have justified law and kidd beating BM if she also had awakening as he would have to give kidd and law more insane asspulls to beat her then.

Well, there is just limits to power. Doflamingo was meant to a tricky guy, he would have many cards under his sleeve. Reason he is the Joker.

Katakuri is like a combination of Luffy and Doflamingo.

While Kaido main trait was his durability and it was shown. And we have seen Zoan fruits limit their powers to just physical things, while Kaido could fly, make other things fly, use fire blast, create tornados, create air slashes as a swordsman, even engulf himself with fire as hit as magma. So I won't say Oda wasn't creative. I mean, what else could he do? Awakening? I believe Kaido had it already.

And with Big Mom, the same, she has some decent attacks, durability, endurance and even her abilities de cure herself were epic. She was not gonna be defeated with sheer power, they had to trick her to win otherwise her hype will be on the ground. Kidd and Law won with their power and outsmarted Big Mom

Imo oda made Kaido too powerful. Even at the end he was beating g5 luffy down.
I don't think he made him too powerful, he was hyped up to be the world's strongest creature so this amount of combat strength is to be expected, its just that none of the supernovas were ready to face kaido, and oda decided to add big mom to the mix lol

I don't think he made him too powerful, he was hyped up to be the world's strongest creature so this amount of combat strength is to be expected, its just that none of the supernovas were ready to face kaido, and oda decided to add big mom to the mix lol
They werent ready, reason they had numbers and luck. Big Mom let her guard down many times since she knew she was stronger, a plot which is already predictable.