General & Others Why One piece fans can't take any criticism?

B

Ballel

So, what's the point? I will just waste my time and energy, maybe even get mad, for nothing...

So i've been trying to stop myself from criticizing One Piece just because i don't see the point anymore, of course i still fail to contain myself every week, but i'm getting better at it.
Right, just never do anything because you think it won't lead anywhere anyways.
Some people live their whole lives like this.
And then they wonder what's wrong with the world.

I

Indigo

Right, just never do anything because you think it won't lead anywhere anyways.
Some people live their whole lives like this.
And then they wonder what's wrong with the world.
This is a bit of an exaggeration solis.

If something does really matter, and i think i can have an impact, i will still talk and fight for it.

But at the end of the day, we're talking about a piece of entertainment here.

The only thing i'm doing is ruining things for people that enjoy it.

If someone one loves One Piece and the Wano arc, me talking shit about it only makes them feel bad or angry reading my takes on it and i won't change the story or anything like that. So my actions just suck and are selfish. People should be able to enjoy One Piece if they like it how it is, even if i don't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then read my reply and you will understand what I meant. I share the same opinion in that matter
Post automatically merged:

No mate there are a lot of people who like Wano and that’s okay
I’m talking about the people who get mad if you criticise something about OP. The exact people you’re criticising with your reply. Everyone has the right for an different opinion but some OP act like cultist and bash you when you have a different opinion

But at the end of the day, we're talking about a piece of entertainment here.

The only thing i'm doing is ruining things for people that enjoy it.

If someone one loves One Piece and the Wano arc, me talking shit about it only makes them feel bad or angry reading my takes on it and i won't change the story or anything like that. So my actions just suck and are selfish. People should be able to enjoy One Piece if they like it how it is, even if i don't like it.
I mean I kinda agree with that, if you constantly criticize you are ruining their experience HOWEVER One Piece is 25 years old and Wano is 4 years old with 150 chapters. At some point there are limits.

I think ... no wait ... I KNOW FOR A FACT

vast majority of people part of one piece community are in social media to "share their good feeling"
they want others to tell them how great an experience was and only like that type of content
creators are far too smart to read between the lines
they want more followers, likes and positivity so they make what people like to hear
so ... people think they must feel right cause people with a voice are backing them up
so ... if case anyone says otherwise, they fight back with all the power they have

that's why

It depends on the person.

Some may personalize the criticism, so they feel that you are attacking them rather than the story.

For some it would be a Sunk Costs situation.

Some may be in the Oda worshipping class.

It all depends on each case.