Questions & Mysteries Why Rengoku Couldve Defeated Muzan

This is just my honest opinion! If the train arc didnt happened, if Rengoku had a little bit more time to join the others when they invaded muzan, rengoku mightve sliced and destroy anybody even muzan himself when he gained his mark!

arent that it weird that all hashira’s cant believe that he died, their reaction was so touching that made me speechless one time when i think about it..

Because Rengoku’s character is truly a art that weve never seen before! Even just seeing this character gives you hope thats how freaking art he is. Even The Demon Akaza was amaze to him and see his endless potential and his inner core was like a hot burning lava of hope literally hope like a never ending burning magma and not just he’s one of the people who uses breath style that resembles yoriichi. I think Rengoku if he had more time this potentials that Akaza saw could all be awaken during the time when they invaded muzan if rengoku survived the train arc or if the train arc didnt happened at all and went to muzan’s territory and awakened his mark he wouldve master his breathing style and even awakened the transparent world just like Tanjiro did probably he couldve surpass yoriichi in my oppinion! Thats the reason why the author killed Rengoku because his overpowered and underated at the same time.

Last edited:
Rengoku is automatically weaker than every marked Hashirama.

Im not even sure he’s top 20 tbh
so how did you rank them up? Tell me how he almost killed akaza then? How did a weak guy like him almost killed a upper moon demon who became a upper moon its true that he wasnt ready to fight him but i really bet that if train arc didnt happen or if akaza didnt appeared he wouldve become one of the greatest treat to muzan im not just talking about physical here in the world of anime spiritual could make you stronger and rengoku has a infinite of it

so how did you rank them up? Tell me how he almost killed akaza then? How did a weak guy like him almost killed a upper moon demon who became a upper moon its true that he wasnt ready to fight him but i really bet that if train arc didnt happen or if akaza didnt appeared he wouldve become one of the greatest treat to muzan im not just talking about physical here in the world of anime spiritual could make you stronger and rengoku has a infinite of it
Didn't Akaza not even use most of his moveset against Rengoku?

This guy literally fought Marked Giyuu (non-marked Giyuu is debatably stronger than Rengoku) and Marked Tanjiro together and only lost because he killed himself.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Himejima was the strongest Hashira in the manga and he couldn't beat Muzan in a 1000 years lmao.

Someone even Kokushibo praised as a swordsman

Rengoku was like top 5 Hashira pre Marks, below Himejima, Sanemi and debatable with Giyu/Iguro.

Himejima was the strongest Hashira in the manga and he couldn't beat Muzan in a 1000 years lmao.

Someone even Kokushibo praised as a swordsman

Rengoku was like top 5 Hashira pre Marks, below Himejima, Sanemi and debatable with Giyu/Iguro.
but things entirely become different when somebody gained their mark. What im trying to say here is that if rengoku survived the train arc or train arc didnt happened at all, and rengoku joined the invasion against muzan he wouldve gained his mark and he will also unlock the transparent world 100% chance he will thats how i saw what akaza saw when he fought rengoku akaza i think even saw that he would be as powerful as the stone hashira or even more, Imagine how tanjiro changed everything in a blink of an eye when he got his.

If Rengoku awakens see through world and demon slayer mark then he could potentially be the second or even the strongest.
thats what im saying men they dont get akaza and what he saw on rengoku’s hidden potentials i mean it doesnt make sense why akaza even amaze to rengoku if akaza couldve easily killed him its because he saw his hidden potential and what if he even more became a demon..

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
but things entirely become different when somebody gained their mark. What im trying to say here is that if rengoku survived the train arc or train arc didnt happened at all, and rengoku joined the invasion against muzan he wouldve gained his mark and he will also unlock the transparent world 100% chance he will thats how i saw what akaza saw when he fought rengoku akaza i think even saw that he would be as powerful as the stone hashira or even more, Imagine how tanjiro changed everything in a blink of an eye when he got his.
He'd still be weaker than Himejima. And Himejima is more or less a bug to Muzan.

He'd still be weaker than Himejima. And Himejima is more or less a bug to Muzan.
We know from Shinobu that the average Upper Moon takes about 3 average pilars to defeat.

Given that assumption, it's not crazy to say that Upper Moon 1 (who is much stronger than the average Upper Moon) could take on 5-6 average pillars or that Muzan could take on literally the entire corps.

Leaving demons aside, Rengoku is far away from his own peers:
Himejima is literally capable of
1) taking on Upper Moon 1 for extended periods of time
2) getting called the strongest pillar in 300 years

It's pretty obvious that Himejima is several times stronger (3-5x is reasonable) than the average pillar. It's thus pretty ridiculous to say that Rengoku (who by all accounts is an average pillar) could match up to his strongest peers let alone Muzan.

Last edited: