Le Fishe Thread Why Sanji fans are on copium ever since the last chapter and is depressed after Shanks confirmed to be a Swordsman?

Isn't they the ones who say that Sanji being no3/no4 is closer to Zoro and if Zoro gets stronger, the one behind him will also get
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
How can Sanji be Yonko/Admiral level if Zoro won't surpass Shanks :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Is that sheer jealousy that won't let their brain work?
Never seen a fandom that's so much more jealous of a single character than Sanji boys
@mly90 @nik87 @Roronoa-sama @Peroroncino @Stacks @L55 @ShadowStyle369

Isn't they the ones who say that Sanji being no3/no4 is closer to Zoro and if Zoro gets stronger, the one behind him will also get
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
How can Sanji be Yonko/Admiral level if Zoro won't surpass Shanks :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Is that sheer jealousy that won't let their brain work?
Never seen a fandom that's so much more jealous of a single character than Sanji boys
@mly90 @nik87 @Roronoa-sama @Peroroncino @Stacks @L55 @ShadowStyle369
Sigh.... Another ZKK false flagging attempt, point out where there were Sanji fans that were depressed that Shanks was a swordsman in this forum? There is a 99.99% chance that Auger will kill Yasopp, Shiryu would kill Mihawk and BB would kill Shanks based on how this story is going

Reality kicked in and everyone is quiet.
Nobody expected Sanji above Law/Kidd.
The idea of those two as top tiers was crushed.
Sanjibros now know that the road to the top tier is long and full of horrors.
I posted the same thing in the chapter thread, they think that Lanji is entitled to be top tier that he's going to be top something while people with way more potential than him won't even be YC1 by EoS.

Sigh.... Another ZKK false flagging attempt, point out where there were Sanji fans that were depressed that Shanks was a swordsman in this forum? There is a 99.99% chance that Auger will kill Yasopp, Shiryu would kill Mihawk and BB would kill Shanks based on how this story is going
I don't want to personally tag them, go through the posts and comments, you will realize if you are smart enough.

I don't know why it would matter if he is a swordsman or not and how that effects Sanji.

Besides... Sanji has the skill and could be a swordsman if he wanted, he doesn't want to be.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I posted the same thing in the chapter thread, they think that Lanji is entitled to be top tier that he's going to be top something while people with way more potential than him won't even be YC1 by EoS.
:milaugh:Akshually...
Sanjino is a wild card.
Kinda a gag character.
And it's all possible for such characters.
Regardless of that, it is clear that he isnt even close to being top-tier now.

So...ZKK was a failure so I am assuming the Zoro fans are going for the Mihawk > Shanks argument and even than the story or direction of one piece is heading towards BB beating Shanks and Shiryu beating Mihawk and Auger beating Yasopp, etc. My worries is that certain fans do not think things through, and something happens that is not favorable to them and gives them another reason to get laughed at in this forum.

I do think Sanji is above Kidd and maybe even Law or at least equal.
Post automatically merged:

If you still predict deaths on One Piece then you are not reading One Piece.

Reality kicked in and everyone is quiet.
The idea of those two as top tiers was crushed.
Sanjibros now know that the road to the top tier is long and full of horrors.
I said it since day 1. Sanji>= zolo. It's canon

2200 extreme diff
2180 mid diff at half health

Brogy and dory 100 years

Clowns need to learn that sanji superiority has reigned since his introduction. Shitting on feats that even luffy hadn't accomplished yet.

Soru
Strength to rival Don krieg. (Not the strength to barely carry luffy in a small cage)
Coo in little garden
Etc...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I said it since day 1. Sanji>= zolo. It's canon

2200 extreme diff
2180 mid diff at half health

Brogy and dory 100 years

Clowns need to learn that sanji superiority has reigned since his introduction. Shitting on feats that even luffy hadn't accomplished yet.

Soru
Strength to rival Don krieg. (Not the strength to barely carry luffy in a small cage)
Coo in little garden
Etc...
Sky is the limit, Billy-chin... :sanmoji: