Anime & Manga Why Sanji has no business being on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the majority probably thinks, the most likely scenario for Sanji is to fight either King or Queen. I can see any of those two fights happening.

Why would Sanji go to the roof? I don't see any narrative build up for this being the case.

Its presence is much more needed under the rooftop, where he can have a significant impact. On the roof, he might be more of an hindrance to Luffy and Zoro than anything.

As the majority probably thinks, the most likely scenario for Sanji is to fight either King or Queen. I can see any of those two fights happening.

Why would Sanji go to the roof? I don't see any narrative build up for this being the case.

Its presence is much more needed under the rooftop, where he can have a significant impact. On the roof, he might be more of an hindrance to Luffy and Zoro than anything.
Zoro has been busy watching out for condom, imagine he has to make sure brittle candyboi doesn’t get in harms way as well.

Sanji’s brittleness is a huge liability for everyone involved

Rent Free Sanji, anyone?

Character isn't in chapter, but Toxic side like making troll and desperate threads like these lol.

Sanji Idk if he be on Roof or not, but possibility if Kaido will need more people to face him afterwards. I can see him facing YC lvl opponent and go there to support Luffy like Zoro. It make sense especially from what I heard around, there are hints on that case too.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe EOS he can fight Caesar
Then EOS Zoro get to face Yeti Brothers. Rematch is needed.

If Sanji’s legs can’t handle hot air balloon sized explosions, why tf should anyone want this jobber on the roof where there’s higher calibre stuff going on? Or is Vergo ankle imparting more damage than Yonko blades? Are BM attacks and explosions weaker than puny Caesar hot air balloon sized explosions?

Sanji should stay in Job Piece. Zoro has him outclassed
Didn't know Nami/Chopper should know how to use Sanji's body. Do tell me from past arcs how they should fight like Sanji or know his abilities. Maybe I should get a thread on Yeti Brothers on Zoro to prove how he got one-shot by them easily and they are not even Casear Clown level lol :cheers:.

Because he's not strong enough.
In headcannon, but canon he keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Rent Free Sanji, anyone?

Character isn't in chapter, but Toxic side like making troll and desperate threads like these lol.

Sanji Idk if he be on Roof or not, but possibility if Kaido will need more people to face him afterwards. I can see him facing YC lvl opponent and go there to support Luffy like Zoro. It make sense especially from what I heard around, there are hints on that case too.

Then EOS Zoro get to face Yeti Brothers. Rematch is needed.

Didn't know Nami/Chopper should know how to use Sanji's body. Do tell me from past arcs how they should fight like Sanji or know his abilities. Maybe I should get a thread on Yeti Brothers on Zoro to prove how he got one-shot by them easily and they are not even Casear Clown level lol :cheers:.

In headcannon, but canon he keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Caesar > Kaido? Otherwise Brittle Sanji should stay tf away :cheers:

for his own sake

So Yeti Brothers > Zoro. Thanks for info. I will got make 'special topic' then or have someone who know about working a topic :cheers:.

It going to be fun on seeing Zoro laying flat face in ground and it's not the only time that happens

*Looks at nerfed Kamazou*

:ihaha:.

So Yeti Brothers > Zoro. Thanks for info. I will got make 'special topic' then or have someone who know about working a topic :cheers:.

It going to be fun on seeing Zoro laying flat face in ground and it's not the only time that happens

*Looks at nerfed Kamazou*

:ihaha:.
look at Yamato tanking multiple explosions and Brittle Sanji losing to one hot air balloon sized explosion

Yamato will buttrape Sanii every time

look at Yamato tanking multiple explosions and Brittle Sanji losing to one hot air balloon sized explosion

Yamato will buttrape Sanii every time
Again show me where Nami and Chopper know how to fight in Sanji's body. If you can't your just basically troll this point and Sanji was able to come out of that fine and there is comment on durability of his body.

I mean woman of course, but overall Sanji is stronger one between them.

Yamato beating Zoro though given what Yeti Brothers did to him :kayneshrug:.

Again show me where Nami and Chopper know how to fight in Sanji's body. If you can't your just basically troll this point and Sanji was able to come out of that fine and there is comment on durability of his body.

I have to remember you that Sanji used his PU against the weakest TR,THE WEAKEST TR!!!!

So sleeping gas you hold against Zoro when Sanji lose to same sleeping gas in the same arc and gets captured because of it.

nice logic there

Sanji’s leg strength is weakened by Hot Air Baloon sized explosions means he needs to stay and train with fodders because Yonko > Caesar:cheers:

So sleeping gas you hold against Zoro when Sanji lose to same sleeping gas in the same arc and gets captured because of it.

nice logic there

Sanji’s leg power is weakened by Hot Air Baloon sized explosions. So he needs to stay and train with fodders because Yonko > Caesar:cheers:
I mean Sanji in Nami's body. Do you expect Nami to be on same level or stronger than Zoro? If you say yes then Your credibility has hit toxic levels than anyone else here. Zoro in his own body couldn't stop it and thus make his situation look bad, bruh :kayneshrug:.

Again still waiting on Nami/Chopper fighting like Sanji and knowing his body. Give me panels if you want to try to have crediblity.

Nah what clear is Yonko > Fodder Brothers :cheers:.

I have to remember you that Sanji used his PU against the weakest TR,THE WEAKEST TR!!!!
I thought others said Ulti or Maria are weakest ones? Nice headcanon there when Sanji wasn't even trying lol. Also by that logic Luffy was going full power on PO when he saw him and went G4, but clear he was holding back, bruh.

I mean Sanji in Nami's body. Do you expect Nami to be on same level or stronger than Zoro? If you say yes then Your credibility has hit toxic levels than anyone else here. Zoro in his own body couldn't stop it and thus make his situation look bad, bruh :kayneshrug:.

Again still waiting on Nami/Chopper fighting like Sanji and knowing his body. Give me panels if you want to try to have crediblity.

Nah what clear is Yonko > Fodder Brothers :cheers:.

I thought others said Ulti or Maria are weakest ones? Nice headcanon there when Sanji wasn't even trying lol. Also by that logic Luffy was going full power on PO when he saw him and went G4, but clear he was holding back, bruh.
Yeah holding back.It's obviously the weakest TR:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.