Character Discussion Why Sanji is one of the greatest characters in One Piece

It's Sanji's birthday,

• Total voters
Today is Sanji's birthday, and do you know what that means? nothing is just a fictional character's birthday, but today we're going to discuss what makes our cook one of the greatest characters in One Piece, and when I say one of the greatest, I'm not talking about being one of the best or strongest (LMAO ), but about one of the most popular and iconic of the whole series, starting with:

- Popularity: Even though Sanji was ranked 4th in the popularity ranking last year ( Nami>>Sanji lol), it is undeniable that Sanji has always been one of the most popular characters in OP and if you have any doubts just look at this forum . The amount of threads and discussions (every day) about Sanji, both positive (and stupid = Chro...) and negative (and funny = Woron...) is immense.
- Versatility: Sanji is by far one of the most versatile characters in OP, simply because he works anywhere. Whether in funny moments, epic moments, dramatic moments, fights (Wadatsumi and Vergo), in addition to being part of the monster Trio (Sanji, Franky, Robin).
- Your role in narratives: Oda is (or was) very creative in how he inserts Sanji into the arcs: Alabasta he was Mr Prince saving the crew from death, sabotaged Enel's chest and even tanked 200,000,000 volts (correct me if I'm wrong) boarded a train to save CP9's Robin, Eniess Lobby he was Hunter/Kalifa´sBitch, Punk Hazard led a navy group and got his leg broken (Post-TS Sanji greatness), WCI kicked his captain , was made of a muggle by Pudding, cried, cried and dodged Katakuri's jelly bean(Woow), In Wano it was the Soba Mask/ Sangoro( 23:59= I'll put my pride aside and wear the RS, 00:00= I will destroy RS).
- Privileges: If you were to ask me if Sanji is wronged or underestimated narrative question definitely not. Oda stopped all the focus of the alliance to create another one for Sanji, works little on Sanji's demonstration of power and still puts him to face the third strongest opponent of the rival crew, he stopped working the other Straw Hats like Usopp, Chopper, Franky, Brook, Nami to continue their Germa storyline in Wano nerfs Queen to Sanji (I'm kidding).

Happy birthday Sanji, I know last year you didn't have your fight with King, you didn't win CoC, you didn't awaken blue or black flames, you didn't save anyone from CP0 and a lot of Sanji fan theories. But this year will be different, this year you will be given a very comfortable place to watch Zoro subjugate the Grim Reaper
:sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji:

Last edited:
Today is Sanji's birthday, and do you know what that means? nothing is just a fictional character's birthday, but today we're going to discuss what makes our cook one of the greatest characters in One Piece, and when I say one of the greatest, I'm not talking about being one of the best or strongest (LMAO ), but about one of the most popular and iconic of the whole series, starting with:

- Popularity: Even though Sanji was ranked 4th in the popularity ranking last year ( Nami>>Sanji lol), it is undeniable that Sanji has always been one of the most popular characters in OP and if you have any doubts just look at this forum . The amount of threads and discussions (every day) about Sanji, both positive (and stupid = Chro...) and negative (and funny = Woron...) is immense.
- Versatility: Sanji is by far one of the most versatile characters in OP, simply because he works anywhere. Whether in funny moments, epic moments, dramatic moments, fights (Wadatsumi and Vergo), in addition to being part of the monster Trio (Sanji, Franky, Robin).
- Your role in narratives: Oda is (or was) very creative in how he inserts Sanji into the arcs: Alabasta he was Mr Prince saving the crew from death, sabotaged Enel's chest and even tanked 200,000,000 volts (correct me if I'm wrong) boarded a train to save CP9's Robin, Eniess Lobby he was Hunter/Kalifa´sBitch, Punk Hazard led a navy group and got his leg broken (Post-TS Sanji greatness), WCI kicked his captain , was made of a muggle by Pudding, cried, cried and dodged Katakuri's jelly bean(Woow), In Wano it was the Soba Mask/ Sangoro( 23:59= I'll put my pride aside and wear the RS, 00:00= I will destroy RS).
- Privileges: If you were to ask me if Sanji is wronged or underestimated narrative question definitely not. Oda stopped all the focus of the alliance to create another one for Sanji, works little on Sanji's demonstration of power and still puts him to face the third strongest opponent of the rival crew, he stopped working the other Straw Hats like Usopp, Chopper, Franky, Brook, Nami to continue their Germa storyline in Wano nerfs Queen to Sanji (I'm kidding).

Happy birthday Sanji, I know last year you didn't have your fight with King, you didn't win CoC, you didn't awaken blue or black flames, you didn't save anyone from CP0 and a lot of Sanji fan theories. But this year will be different, this year you will be given a very comfortable place to watch Zoro subjugate the Grim Reaper
:sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji:
Dont forget the biggest SANJIFANBOY ME

Yeah, Sanji is so great. I loved his arc in WCI.

Some Sanji fans didnt even understood his development in his own arc. People expected epic fights of him lol. But his evolution as a character is great. I dont like some things about him, as his disrespect to Luffy sometimes.

But when he cries, I feel his pain, he very human, maybe much human thatn someone as Nami or Usopp who dont have DF or haxxed abilties.

Lmao if u think sanjis had no strength progression since the ts then you'll be fucking amazed once we look at zoro😂😂😂

Talk about asspulls
Post automatically merged:

This shits cringe fr