Speculations Why Sanji might not fight an admiral.

He is talking about his design not his character.

He isnt eating because woman isnt feeding him. Whats cool about this?
He isn’t distracted by earthly pleasures and is a chad on his sigma grindset.

He isn’t a rapist like Queen and Absalom
Post automatically merged:

if their personality is clownish then they will fight sanji and greenbull looks like the one
See above.

Admiral while not having eaten for 3 years
Meanwhile Meme dies if she doesnt get to ear what she wants
How is that not cool?
Why did you brought Linlin into this :kaidowhat:
Did you even read the thread Kinyagi talks about Sanji isnt gonna fight an Admiral since he isnt a gag character. And i am telling him he is.

I wish you read the conversation before you post your comment.

He isn’t distracted by earthly pleasures and is a chad on his sigma grindset.

He isn’t a rapist like Queen and Absalom
Jabra And Bon Clay isnt a rapist but they have their own gags. Having a gag is not bad you know he can still fight Sanji.

Not being cool=/=being a rapist

Did you even read the thread Kinyagi talks about Sanji isnt gonna fight an Admiral since he isnt a gag character. And i am telling him he is.

And I'm saying that doesn't make him a gag character but only show how awesome he is as people starve after a few weeks:beckmoji:

Jabra And Bon Clay isnt a rapist but they have their own gags. Having a gag is not bad you know he can still fight Sanji.

Not being cool=/=being a rapist
Maybe I should make a “Greenbull isn’t a rapist so Sanji isn’t fighting him” thread

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Its One Piece, it will be weird in a way or another
kingufy
because it's not the best all queen does is shoot lasers and chase whores, jabra stops fighting to tell lies,absalom just wanted to get nami and relied on bazookas like a background character and wanze shot food out of his nose but sure i'll pretend those are the best fighting styles if it makes you feel better

because it's not the best all queen does is shoot lasers and chase whores, jabra stops fighting to tell lies,absalom just wanted to get nami and relied on bazookas like a background character and wanze shot food out of his nose but sure i'll pretend those are the best fighting styles if it makes you feel better
WG casual Zoro fan, making a tempest in a glass of water out of nowhere
:kobeha:

Sanji usually fights goofy opponents with gag designs (Queen + Bon Clay for example).

Oda said this about Greenbull:

Which means that all of the admirals have cool designs and none of them are gag characters.

So Sanji won’t fight an admiral.
Flawless logic. :myman:

Sanji will fight the Ssg ur saved @AdmiralKinyagi
Solider of science vs soliders of vegapunk
The SSG are Smoothie clones, the new Numbers.